Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another guide to setup a conquer online private server!

C# Developer
Reaction score
How to setup a Conquer Online Private Server!
Video Guide that follows this guide!
HERE

What You Need!

A source of your choice. (Click to download the one im using in my video (my source))

How to Install MySQL!
Step 1: Right Click on the File, click Extract Files. Then click ok. (if there is no "EXTRACT HERE" then click to install win-rar)
stealarcher - Another guide to setup a conquer online private server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2: Open the EXE
Step 3: Click Next, Select Typical, Click Next, Click Install
Step 4: Click Next, then Next Again
Step 5: Make sure the Configure MySQL Server Now is checked, then click Finish
Step 6: Click Next
Step 7: Make sure detailed configuration is selected, click next
Step 8: Make sure developer machine is selected, click next
Step 9: Make sure Multifunctional Database is selected, click next
Step 10: Click Next
Step 11: Click Manual Setting then replace "15" with "300" then click Next
Step 12: Click Add firewall exception for this port, then click next
Step 13: Make sure standard character set is selected, then click next
Step 14: Click Next
Step 15: Type in your password (will be used later, so remember it or write it down, then click next
Step 16: Click Execute

How to Install AppServ!
Step 1: Right Click on the File, click Extract Files. Then click ok. (if there is no "EXTRACT HERE" then click to install win-rar)
stealarcher - Another guide to setup a conquer online private server! - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2: Open the EXE
Step 3: Click Next, Then Agree, Then Next
Step 4: Uncheck MySQL Database! Then click Next

Step 5: Type in w/e u want for Server name and Admin email (has no effect), leave port at 80, then click Next
Step 6: YOUR DONE INSTALLING APPSERV!

Now to setup the server!
Step 2: Open your internet browser!
Step 3: Go to
Step 4: Your username is root, your password is the password you set in Step 15 of setting up MySQL
Step 5: On the home page, Click in the text box after Create new Database
Step 6: Type in "coproj" then click create
Step 7: Click "SQL" above Database in your left navigation

Step 8: Click Import Files in the new window

Step 9: Click Browse
Step 10: Find your source folder and then locate a file with the extension .sql (in my source its in PowerSource Latest folder, then its called powerbackup.sql
Step 11: Click Go

Step 12: Open your PowerSource Latest Folder, Open COServerProject1, Open COServerProject, Open bin, Open Debug, then open Config.ini

or If in another source, Open your debug folder (whereever it may be, and open your config.ini)
Step 13: Where it says DBUserPass = "test" Change test to your MySQL password that you entered in at Step 15 of setting up MySQL
Step 14: Where it says ServerIP=127.0.0.1 change the 127.0.0.1 to your ip address (if your going to have others join)
Step 15: Click Save!

Now you are done, to start your server, in the folder where u changed your config.ini file, open PowerSourceCO.exe in my source, or the .exe in another source (depending on the source your using.

How to connect to your own server? Download a Then Download Then Extract both files, Extract LocalPlay into your Client 5017 folder, it should ask to replace files, click yes or ok, Open your Client Folder, then Open your Server.dat, change the ip address to 127.0.0.1

Dont know how to get your ip address? Click start, Run, then in the box type cmd, A black box will pop up, type ipconfig then press enter. Or you can go

If you have anymore questions just post here!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CLIENT 5017 broken link. Thanks for tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here 5009:

And patches for updates:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Archer your link you posted isn't right, here is the link posted properly, - lotf's server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client 5017 is the 1 you posted megabytez?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes it is, but I cant figure out how to get my server to connect, can someone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how you can make an account? in vid i cant see what you typed because of the low quality >_>

Edit: if i try complete with random numbers acc and pws it says that the server.dat its damaged ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make an account, open your database editor, enter in account table, account id: username logon type: 2 status:8 for PH ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i entered....i edited and the IP's from CIDserver.dat but when i try to login says "Connection with server its interrupted.Please re-login" but no use of re-login because same error...i thought its because of firewall but after disableing it still same thing....waiting for answear asap

tryed and with loader.exe to start but still same error

NVM...got it...it was because i puted 8 ...it wprks just when i put 2....any help?? if i put 7 or 8 get that error on entering

Last edited:
C# Developer
Reaction score
u ALWAYS put logontype as 2 when creating an account, you can put status as 8 or 7 to become a admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ow....noobi me....thought on logontype need to put it....ty :D

when i try to type /dc i get that error that i typed "Connection with server its interrupted.Please re-login" ... any fix? and if i get same error 2 times my client close without a error

EDit: about items.....how i can add like this 1 by entering the code ShadowBow-40-12-130-0-74-256-200000-2358-2598-0-0-0-0-39-0

because i saw this posted in a file /item Super PhoenixJerkin 12 7 255 13 13 but i dont get the point...what part of the code i need to take it to add it in-game

C# Developer
Reaction score
lol /dc means disconnect. It does it on purpose haha.

/item Super PhoenixJerkin 12 7 255 13 13

/item (quality) (name of item) (Number of pluses) (damage reduction) (health enhancement) (first socket, 13 is socketed with super dragon gem) (2nd socket, 13 is socketed with super dragon gem)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty.....helped me aloth ....i curently was editing the items in db but but this way its way more easyer

Edit: do you know if you can get any item with commands?? because i tryed /item Super FireShield 12 7 255 13 13 and didnt worked....for most work but fors this 1 didnt worked

Edit2:an other problem its that sometime on the PowerSource CO prompt appear Succesful login from account xxxx but after says Char not found and thats why i think my client crashes...any fix for it?? on other account without chars works to login but on this 1 doesent

C# Developer
Reaction score
First, all of them should work, try fireshield without caps, just mess around with them, make sure ur spelling it right, etc.

Second, Yes there is a fix for it, but cant tell yah. Do some coding yourself, will help u learn instead of copy and paste :)

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Not work ... wen i put password adn try to login i get "Connection with server its interrupted.Please re-login" i put at logon type 2 and 8 and not work .... if i not put pass sai me "Wrong pasworld " so hot to connect ? Server start succesfuly but stil i connot connect .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try on logontype 1 or 2
after check if you puted and identification code(random letters or numbers put there)
on status 8 or 7(depend if you want to be GM or PH)...here is the thing at you thats its wrong...on logontype just 1 and on status 7 or 8....if you look up you will see i had same problem but some of them are to lazy to read ;|

edit:c'mon stealarcher....pl0x post the fix or send it via pm pl0x ;D...when i dont have what to do i enter on my server and have some fun with chars pl0x or give me a hint what to edit or something....im not good on coding....and learning it takes to much time ;(

Edit2:whats the name of the shop from global? VIPSHOP or VIPService

C# Developer
Reaction score
i wont just release it straight up.. if u need help putting it in, i will help, but i wont do it all for you... gatta learn something other than copy and paste ^^... add me to msn if u need help... renegade_angel08@hotmail.com

Back