Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Make Your Own Conquer Online Server Easy All Links Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How Create Web????

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Qnpuer client here:

Reaction score
can help me?da link not work for me =(
i mean i wan make a server n web for it >.<
and da link didnt work for me...
and can i use 5095 client?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The links are not working because they are old, and no you can't use 5095 client, it will not connect to your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Any1 wants to make P-Server without hamachi then heres a little tips:

1: Open Navicat(No matter which version), Open ur Conquer Database and open Config. then put Server ip ur Router w/e which internet tranfering piece's IP.Save It

2: open Source's Config like mine has C:NoHamachiCo\Source\Debug\Congig. then put ur Server IP Your Comp Ip like mines 77.xxx.70.xxx(sorry no need spies).

3: Open Client as mine has C:\NoHamachiCo\server.DAT.
press Ctrl+F(ctrl+T for Vista) and search for Server IP and Put it as ur Router IP w/e which tranfering Device.

And ur done, least i got it like this!

I dont know if this has already told before but i didnt found any related info for making Non-Hamachi server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back