Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LordsRoad Conquer Online Server source v6300+ with epic warrior

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LordsRoad Conquer source v6300+ with epic warrior
It was leaked but owners had decided to share it to the public so they prevent copyright disaster
Before anyone breaks copyright , remember that source belongs only and alone to LordsRoad
it was shared on the arab forum teamxor at
i have uploaded it again for you on mega
i have scanned it my self with anti virus and there is no virus at all
Mirrors
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!p8NnhSyS!r1Yfw0V2lPIjsfwC9gTMScU5XtzHFnrzLwQSCHD7iT8
Code:
7z password is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1769560823320951/

Client:
Code:
https://conquer.download.99.com/en_zf/Conquer_v6300.exe

steps:
1-use any latest client you have of version 6300+ and you must get visual studio
2-to configure it go ahead to program.cs at configuarion region
put the database name and password of mysql "Do not change the server ip and server port" in this file you will have to change it only in configuration table in database of conquer
3-at dataholder.cs make sure u change the localhost to any ip that mysql is hosted at and username to mysql user then compile the source by pressing f6
4-to change the server ip and port open with navicat or phpmyadmin change the values of ip address and port inside configuartion table in database of mysql
5-Run as administrator the bin exe file in bin folder

Credits are going to:
1-LordsRoad for owning it
2-Arabs called MrAttack , AhmedAdel and Amjad for fixing most of issues
3-All those who did their best effort of bringing this source to existence

Why did i share it ?
The point of sharing it that you must help as well to develop this source to become useful for everyone to use

Side opinions and wishes:
If admins or mods see my topic/thread is useless please without any problem go ahead and delete it
if it is useful , i hope it gets sticky for conquer section since it is useful for all people
please if you ever do little update or fix go ahead share it with others , don't be like these stinky selfish bastards
if you wish to host your servers never change the copyright of the source but make sure server names is different when you host.

Issues that were noted:
1-When you promote in guild or use epic warrior feature you will get errors in console but server will keep going online
2-Npc names don't appear properly
3-Poker map needs a fix
4-players might not view each other problem was noted at enitity.cs at offsets the solution
was to get latest code from another latest source to fix it that what so far i know
5-if monsters aren't appearing it is probably you need to use the latest version of client

All rest of systems is functional i bet!

Last edited:
Back