Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Auto Clan Grade(for those who don't have it)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Blahhh, surprised I didn't see this in the release section yet so oh well...

Anyways, this is for the continuous requests for the Auto Clan Grade script. Hopefully, people could look here before posting a topic saying they can't find it anywhere.

Basically, this will make it so you don't have to execute a query each time you restart so that your clan grades. It WILL NOT update after a relog. It will update after a restart, but it saves the time opening up a query and doing all that fun stuff.

This goes to your Account_Logout and Account_Logout1 procedures. If you feel you want to add it to some other procedure, be my guest. If you are using MsSQL2005, they are located at ComputerName\SQLEXPRESS\Databases\KN_online\Programmability\Stored Procedures

Simply, right-click the procedure you want, or that I specified, and press Modify. A query window should come up with the procedure's SQL language code thingy. Just scroll to the bottom, add this code to the bottom, and hit execute. Then, x out the query and save it. Restart is needed for changes to take effect.

Code:
exec imbacodermyst
exec otonpsimgesi
exec np_icon
exec Rank_Knights

#### NOTICE: I would suggest using a turkish database because they are the ones that have these funky based tables that does the clan grades. If you're not using a turkish database, or you're missing the tables, then you might need to go look into your Stored Procedures yourself because the tables above are just tables that were renamed so the people can get credits for something they didn't do. ####

Back