Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where the developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a project that I’m looking to start but it seems like it’s getting harder and harder as the years goes by to find one. I have no real coding knowledge when it comes to this game but I e played it since closed beta all the way till it’s demise. I need someone who knows the game like the back of their hand in terms of coding. Maybe we can form a partnership and I handle all the fees.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can try to host vps server of this game if you want and will let you know if the source files exist maybe i can try :D

Inactive
Reaction score
So you have no knowledge of the game itself, cannot code nor develop and you expect someone to literally do everything while you handle all the donations?

I don't see personally how that in any aspect is remotely fair at all for anyone.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unless you have the anti-hack used on World of Kung Fu United the server will be a complete waste of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That’s not it sorry it took so long to post a reply. I have way more knowledge then I marketing and expanding a brand. I can bring in a influx of players like nothing you’ve see. I don’t just handle donations I manage the communities, I want the developer to focus more on creating unique features and custom content. Spending money on thousands of dollars worth on advertisements and bonus features is nothing. I played Wokf since CBT to OBT to Finish. Every feature I know along with the fact that pvp made the game a monster that mmorpgs didn’t really see coming at its release in the USA. What I need is trust something money can’t buy either it’s in you or it’s not. I want to build a longer term brand not based in donations but custom content and features based on player feed back. I made Ion Rohan a monster based on my knowledge of marketing I made it the top Rohan severe of its era and still a lasting memory to fans. But trust is something that was proven in which money can’t buy I have a belief a developer will see what I’ve posted and contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back