Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What would be YOUR ideal server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, I thought I'd start an interesting thread about World of Kung Fu.
What would you say would be your ideal WoKF server?
Would it have super fast leveling to max in a week? Or slow steady grinding to reach the cap over a month or two?
Would the drop rate be real high(and laggy for looters) like 15x or more or a steady and farm worthy one like 3x or 5x?
What about prices? would you like unlimited gold in a npc for cheap like 100k or 500K?
Or maybe npc gold but limited in number with re-spawn times and more expensive to make the economy more interesting and make it need actual work to get mall things without paying RL cash? Or even more severe, no NPC gold at all only gold through either cash only or drops and cash only?
Raid bosses, good or bad? Farmable only max gear? or best gear craft-able by using gold/coin only?

Ideas like this I find so interesting to see what kind of people really do play and love WoKF!
So? What is YOUR idea on the best ever WoKF server! Add, remove, discuss and let's see what we REALLY love about our World of Kung Fu!

TheLayman

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally I'd prefer lvling probably only 20 - 30x official rate at highest cos if it's very high like mayhem or annihilation then hitting max isn't any kind of achievement cos even lazy players do it in less than a week, which for me takes out the fun, cos you can't achieve more by playing more or donating since everyone maxes everything without even trying. Cap doesn't bother me if it's 120 or 140 but less than 120 is just too outdated, drop rate I like a nice even steady maybe 5 - 7x, no higher than 7 or 8x or it just is too meh for me. I think gold in npc, depending on the design on how easy it is to make coin either 500k or 1mil each and in limited amount with respawns that changes on occasion to help reduce farmers and to limit gold flow into the economy so server can make maintenance money through donations(unless the owner is rich enough to pay it out of pocket consistently in which case unlimited would be fine but still not less than 500k each or it's just too easy to get later in the server lifespan), I like raid bosses but previous attempts in wokf servers were just too easy for me, if you maxed gear you could solo them, not very "Raid" like, raids only if you can't solo them even in maxed gear and as for the farmable best gear it would be great if people who cannot donate or don't have tons of time to farm heaps of gold could still get max gear but as it's a mall game by nature this max gear drop stuff should be rare and probably off those raids, would be cool, idk what else for now, this is the kind of server I'd like to see, kinda a mix between LoKF and Annihilation-Reborn servers :8:

Back