Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How many people would still play WoKF & what kind of server would bring them togther?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How many people would still play WoKF & what kind of server would bring them togt

I remember telling you in your thread to send me the information or to send my an sql script copy of your pet database to check, you did not, nor did you reply to that. And I'm sorry but I had certain real life issues that left me away from ragezone and other online things for some time. If you'd like to still either send me a link to a download of the pet data from your db and tell me which server file set from ragezone you're using I will see if I can find time to fix the issue for you.

However truncating the table is very easy to do if you use Navicat, however you should know that truncating will delete all pet data and make all currently existing pets on your db useless, but by the issue you're having I would say this is unavoidable as it seems all current pets you have are broken anyway. Simply right click the table in navicat and look in the menu thatshows for "truncate table" click truncate on the confirmation dialog and it will clear the table and truncate it. If you do not want to delete the pet data, then I am sorry to say but you are stuck with broken pets, as from what I recall of your issue there is no way to fix it without doing so most likely.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How many people would still play WoKF & what kind of server would bring them togt

Alright i will send you the link and i apologize when i say this lol i never got the message where you said for me to send you my pet.sql file which is why i kept asking. And i was waiting for you by not rushing as i knew you were really busy. Im using navicat 9 not sure if that makes any difference but yes i did Truncate the pet.sql and it worked on that part but when loading the server backup when i spawn a pet using gm command and i click to equip it does nothing wont even equip. and if you want i could send you my whole database so you could see my issue in hand.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

zdeamon i opened a server with this database and i have no problems with pet system

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you try spawning a "Pet Horn" it will not function, the pet horn becomes attached to a pet within the server process during the phase you grow it from a swaddle, spawning a horn is only spawning the item, no pet was attached by the process, instead spawn a swaddle and hatch it and it should be fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok ill give it a try...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since I am now functioning on my own website I won't be using this thread anymore as a main point for talks about World of Kung Fu, so if you post here and I don't reply quickly that is likely the reason, thank you everyone for all your input and ideas, it's been a great help.

Back