Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please Leave your Thoughts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys I know back a while ago I was working on a server for WOKF I am Still doing this but had some deaths in the Family and my PC cant handle a lot im working on a new one so I will talk to you all when I get a chance to do so I will Deff. Post MORE VIDEO and SCREENS of what my sis and I are still doing this whole Server has only been in DEVELOPMENT FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS between my work and kids and learning this stuff and re doing when need too so please leave me your thoughts
on what type of server you would like........also drop me a private message

Last edited by a moderator:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad very much glad to see an activity going around here finally! I fully support your what you're intending to do and my thoughts are , don't stop , 3 years you've spent , I say you keep moving onto it.

Question though ,

How do you plan to publicize this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would be very much interested too, was playing Mayhem for a few days, now playing on a friends server and loving it. Haven't played since the official's beta days lol, Wish you the best of luck! :D:

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
You've got a very nice mod here! It's a shame that there is hardly any activity around World of Kung Fu :/

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You've got a very nice mod here! It's a shame that there is hardly any activity around World of Kung Fu :/

I'm deeply saddened by the fact . That's why no matter what little activity is here , I will try my best to support it , just I wish the old devs that were on here would consider to startup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is a shame I agree, but it does beg the question, what would we need or do to get the ball rolling in this section?

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty much work with what server files we have left ( Ive shared the links to them and the client) because we can't dev more as the official WOKF game shut down ages ago because of a db error

Reaction score
WoKF died because of what is basically a 0day in the files. You can very easily take over a system running the WoKF binaries. SephX couldn't keep his hands to himself on that one. :)

Unless that exploit is patched then there is no point working on the files. The WoKF community died because of a very simple fact: people wanted it to.

Not directed at anyone, just leaving my thoughts. Didn't expect to see WoKF in the non-archived sections again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are actually 3 servers still running. WoKF isn't entirely dead.

One is entirely in French:

Another is a low-medium rate one:

And a highly modified high rate one:

Reaction score
There are actually 3 servers still running. WoKF isn't entirely dead.

One is entirely in French:

Another is a low-medium rate one:

And a highly modified high rate one:

Yes, and none of those servers are using files which were ever posted to RZ. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not done on any of this im sorry I have not posted in a while I just ive been having one crisis after the next I hope to pick up stuff again soon I have my wife my sister and her friends at the beginning on all this but I hope to continue soon if you have anything to chat about I see that I left up there you can chat with me on Skype but I did not leave a contact so im leaving it here any testers can reach me there as well I need all kinds up to 30 for now till I can get the money for the business package server, quest testers weapon testers fashion testers you get the gist.... Skype is rj.damm83 1pm to 9pm

Back