Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About private servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any private servers still there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, my server Draconis WoKF is up and running, with regular updates. Link to the website is in my signature. Also I believe the Mayhem server is still up and running, though I don't know more than that as I don't interact with the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well ur server isnt that bad, still its sad that crypt doesnt work

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They're just a 1 coin cost item at the crafting and refining NPC. You simply need to have them in your bag when crafting.

If an item need say, 5 peach branches and 1 filler, than just buy a filler from the NPC, take it and your branches in your bag, and craft the item, it works exactly like any other crafting material. They stack to 5000 in a single bag slot, so you can easily carry many with you. And they onyl cost 1 coin because WoKF code does not allow an NPC so tell an item for 0 coins.

Also, if you have a question for me there is a contact form on the website that you can fill in and it sends the details directly to my email, you can use it for any support, account, in-game, technical etc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well ur server isnt that bad, still its sad that crypt doesnt work

Crypt was left out due to the imbalances it brought in it's natural state on a boosted rate server, however a modified version of the map is planned for release at some time, likely with the next level cap increase.

Back