Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the recent pms that are made by this section's users

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello All my friends and readers. I currently noticed that this section almost has no helping people and no clear guides for server setup.Here what will happen soon.

1-) I am currently trying to setup all version of the servers,released in this forum section. I am thinking a friendly guide,so there will be no more questions on server setup except little error(which could be easily done,reading the guide once again). And a side note,I barely have time for myself because of work and it is a truth that I haven't got my hair cut yet which I planned a month ago. Yes,this is the truth. Work+my preparation for second university got my whole time gone as I had to enter on my mobile phone to send this post.

2-) I will again ask the site administrator to request some coders that could be a help in this section.

By the way,If by chance there is a person with automatic patches from 1.31 to 1.67 please pm me the links. I am not able to surf on web to find them that easily. By sending me links,you will shorten the time needed by me to write the uber-detailed guide. Considering we all need the clear guide,there should be someone with links

Best wishes to whom read this post entirely and considered being helpful...

HeartSeeker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi , i am really new to this WoKF servers , i played wokf but didnt ever try to make a server, i hope u manage to make a nice guide .. i tryed to figure it out by my self but i had no luck with .36 , .53 or .67 versions .. i probably not edit the IPs how i should or idk... hope you release your guide soon . thank you for all your work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hope you will check the forum ever again heart :D

Back