Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Update]----Hello all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have not finished my guide,for starters. A critical data problem caused me to lose 1,6x files and for that I checked every friend to send me that files ( noone had)

Second of all,I am not active like before, This shouldnt mean I am not watching over the forum. I log in daily to do my mod job. I am working hard for exams and now barely have time for myself.

Third of all,yes,I will finish my guide once I get the files . I heard that stupid vestgame company also had data problem (lies,lol) and closed all servers. It kinda broke my stupid heart too :D I had good times in their servers with two girls (oh,lol)

anyways,I sure will be watching over the forum till hell freezes

Heart

[Update!!]

Our dear friend,RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - View Profile: craigsit shared his own server's files with me,I changed it to work with lan configs and thanks to him,these files are not that damaged. Go and download the files from my sticky post or here

Again,big thanks for sharing this with us and for it allows me to work on 1,0,67 files. I will try to check these files

Heart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back