Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

More WoKF Private Servers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know there is Mayhem and it is very good server but I wish there were more servers to play on like before, people kept making WoKF servers :w00t: I see people here posting but i dont see any new servers coming out :(: Do you know any more working servers out there except Mayhem ? If no pls make one :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think a big reason is because mayhem has 140( or is it 145 now?) level cap and the highest public files are 120, people likely feel opening a 120 cap server wouldn't be worth the effort because people would rather play the higher cap, if someone who has the private 140 set released them or someone broke the 120 cap on existing files and released them I think we'd see more activity again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Working on one myself and i have the 140 cap and yes Mayhem i believe has 145 now just gettin the twiks worked out had some trouble but i got them fixed with the constant reading and re reading guys (thanx HeartSeeker for the help man sorry i was a mis guided excuse working hard though to bring another game back from the dead) wish me luck oh yeah and peeps that were on GS official shout out, Peace hommies im out.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Working on one myself and i have the 140 cap and yes Mayhem i believe has 145 now just gettin the twiks worked out had some trouble but i got them fixed with the constant reading and re reading guys (thanx HeartSeeker for the help man sorry i was a mis guided excuse working hard though to bring another game back from the dead) wish me luck oh yeah and peeps that were on GS official shout out, Peace hommies im out.....

If you have the 140 files and would like to see this game brought back to life why not release them here? I'm sure many people would thank you for it and it would certainly help revive the game.

:EDIT: If you don't have a decent account with a file sharing site that would keep a link up for you for a long time to share then if you put a temp one up I'd be happy to repost a more long term link for everyone.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its good to see you guys are working on it. This game has potential and style, too bad other company didnt buy Wokf and published it. About making new server, something like Archon Wokf would do, i recall having lots of fun in there and they had 140 cap too as visible on screenshot in this thread - http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/world-kung-fu-archon-pvp-842358/ Maybe whoever made Archon would share the files :X All best and good luck !

Edit: Wokf France have 140 cap as well. -

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its good to see you guys are working on it. This game has potential and style, too bad other company didnt buy Wokf and published it. About making new server, something like Archon Wokf would do, i recall having lots of fun in there and they had 140 cap too as visible on screenshot in this thread - http://forum.ragezone.com/f115/world-kung-fu-archon-pvp-842358/ Maybe whoever made Archon would share the files :X All best and good luck !

Edit: Wokf France have 140 cap as well. -

Hello everyone, sometimes I do review ... :) I recently discovered this game and I must say I love it .... I was wondering if anyone had the link to some server still active (currently Mayhem game) but I was wondering if there was someone with more exp and with less lag ....

I saw that the section is active ... but I've only found references to this server ..

I do not know if you can answer here, but also a link on private message okay
thanks

Back