Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New World of Kung Fu - 3D Chinese Martial Arts MMORPG - Kung Fu Online Game

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! There's nothing much to say about me , I've just recently dwelled into World Of Kung Fu , and I must say it's a game with potential. I'm rather sad that this game was popular during the old days , some time around 2011 , what's more sad is that this part of the forum is rarely active , so I thought to make some activity here. Well I was just googling around and apparently found out that World of Kung Fu is being resurrected, it was in open beta until it officially opened in March.

G3ji6ct - New World of Kung Fu - 3D Chinese Martial Arts MMORPG - Kung Fu Online Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that wokf community is not dead , it was my first mmo ever played so i will never forget it. Anyway if anyone needs my help i will do my best to answer.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that wokf community is not dead , it was my first mmo ever played so i will never forget it. Anyway if anyone needs my help i will do my best to answer.
I am glad to see some active people around here :) Please do invite anyone of your friends that are interested in wokf to visit this forum and section , I'm trying to boost up the activity around here :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am glad to see some active people around here :) Please do invite anyone of your friends that are interested in wokf to visit this forum and section , I'm trying to boost up the activity around here :)
I will do my best , my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I was playing this in '03 to '05 and loved the game. Now I want to have my own server for private use. So far I have found that some of the files mentioned in the tutorials, do not exist within the locations stated, i.e the "pandora file" or the "log.dat" file in the log folder, or even the kfserv folder. These are mentioned by Heartseeker in his set up guide, however these files are not present in the server files I found here on this site. this makes setting up a server confusing and difficult. Additionally, looking at the other guides on this subject there seems to be many variations on the actual steps making it more confusing. I would enjoy some clarification, as well as some updated links to the "update" files if they are still available....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I was playing this in '03 to '05 and loved the game. Now I want to have my own server for private use. So far I have found that some of the files mentioned in the tutorials, do not exist within the locations stated, i.e the "pandora file" or the "log.dat" file in the log folder, or even the kfserv folder. These are mentioned by Heartseeker in his set up guide, however these files are not present in the server files I found here on this site. this makes setting up a server confusing and difficult. Additionally, looking at the other guides on this subject there seems to be many variations on the actual steps making it more confusing. I would enjoy some clarification, as well as some updated links to the "update" files if they are still available....

03 - 05 you say??? Does that mean you played the Kungfu Version of wokf? if so , you got the original client?
I have the beta version of this client and need the release version . Keep in mind that i translated the UI so its in english and not the usual Chinese that it was in.

Last edited:
Back