ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Cам себе авторитет. Artuuro_lv is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    Riga, LatviaLocation
    310Posts

    Support ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    So i heard, ISRO and KSRO got leaked, is that true or just romours? Anyone have any hints on how it had been done if that really happened?


  2. #2
    Developer MeGaMaX is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    ~!Ro_oT!~Location
    637Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Hello,

    The answer to your question is yes, files have been leaked. There is also a server called Zyain using ISRO files is up and in CBT here is the information about it copied from a different website:

    How to join:



    1. Download ISRO (not R) client and update to the latest patch of isro which is 1.474 - https://mega.nz/#!S95CmS7Z!VtMbK0WD4...F0_J0kMjcf7Y8I
    2. Download the files to connect to Zyain CBT - https://mega.nz/#!s8dRVYwR!jMTyJiv3M...fJN6w6JyYkJWMQ
    3. Register an account here Zyain CBT Register Page:
    4. That is all. Simply connect and enjoy.

    Make sure to report all bugs here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...QcQ/edit#gid=0

    Also, please understand that there will be some as this is a CBT.

    Exp 3000x
    PartyExp 3000x

    Some notes:
    1: Client do not start up ? disable your antivirus or add exception for silkroad folder
    2: Client exes are viruses ? no they are not, simply the exes are protected and packed which allows us to keep our server secured.
    3: ISRO silkroad.exe gives me empty msg box ? yes its isro bug just keep trying until it update from real isro server then replace the files with Zyain CBT archive


    How to join the CBT group on skype:


    https://join.skype.com/azfhX8fsPx82


    One more thing, here is 2 videos posted in different website to prove that they got leaked

    KSROR 1.927:



    ISRO 1.473:



    Greetings MeGaMaX

  3. #3
    Cам себе авторитет. Artuuro_lv is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    Riga, LatviaLocation
    310Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    I'm not asking where to play it - i'm asking for any clues on the exploit.
    Forgot to mention, that's a cool thing done.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member paradise1003 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    164Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    No hope

  5. #5
    LEARNING PX2000 is offline
    True MemberRank
    May 2009 Join Date
    Cagayan de Oro,Location
    417Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    glad to know that JOYMAX iSRO server files got stolen/hacked...

  6. #6
    Moderator Blacksheep25 is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    699Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Damn, thats awesome!

    Those KSROR 1.927 would be amazing to have..
    Last edited by Blacksheep25; 09-12-15 at 10:20 AM.
    [Silkroad Online * Section Moderator]
    General Blacksheep25

    Level: 125

    “Most people quit because they look how far they have to go, not how far they have come"

  7. #7
    Cам себе авторитет. Artuuro_lv is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    Riga, LatviaLocation
    310Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Quote Originally Posted by PX2000 View Post
    glad to know that JOYMAX iSRO server files got stolen/hacked...
    Joymax loses nothing as long as the files are available just for a small group of people who are not going to release them or share the ways of getting them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep25 View Post
    Damn, thats awesome!

    Those KSROR 1.927 would be amazing to have..
    I'd rather like to have a copy of 2008/current isro server files.


    WORST part about everything is that MeGaMaX right after he got the files managed to do it the way they noticed the leak - so they fixed the holes / added extra security. Now you wont be able to get them from JMX servers anymore i guess. Thank you MeGaMaX for being a nice moderator against sro ragezone community, moderator who's just coming here to show off.

  8. #8
    Developer MeGaMaX is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Jun 2007 Join Date
    ~!Ro_oT!~Location
    637Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post

    I'd rather like to have a copy of 2008/current isro server files.

    i dont see that coming anyway like i told you on skype


    WORST part about everything is that MeGaMaX right after he got the files managed to do it the way they noticed the leak - so they fixed the holes / added extra security. Now you wont be able to get them from JMX servers anymore i guess. Thank you MeGaMaX for being a nice moderator against sro ragezone community, moderator who's just coming here to show off.
    Im not silkroad moderator, and you had asked a question and i answered, dont beg me on skype for hints and files, then come here spray my face with sh*ts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artuuro_lv View Post

    I'd rather like to have a copy of 2008/current isro server files.
    i dont see that coming anyway like i told you on skype


  9. #9
    Member Mudzas is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    58Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Are there any server opened with those server files? The files have been leaked, but it's too quiet... :)

  10. #10
    Member WeedSRO is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    37Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    leaked or not,its just a matter of time ..
    We know endless hell doesnt really make sense

  11. #11
    Member Mudzas is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    58Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Sorry for bringing old thread. But for a while I am curious, there are new sro servers opening around to milk last money out of it. It's looks like Official, but doesn't have anything new or special... ( I mean like jcplanet). I know those people who holding these newest files make sure they won't see a daylight, this is how it is, but what happen why there isn't any live p-server running on ISRO or KSRO files? What is the point to keep it without any use of it?

  12. #12
    Retired blapanda is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    507Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudzas View Post
    Sorry for bringing old thread. But for a while I am curious, there are new sro servers opening around to milk last money out of it. It's looks like Official, but doesn't have anything new or special... ( I mean like jcplanet). I know those people who holding these newest files make sure they won't see a daylight, this is how it is, but what happen why there isn't any live p-server running on ISRO or KSRO files? What is the point to keep it without any use of it?
    Narcissism and greed, it is called, my friend.
    Those who own them, are those who have no plan, no real intentions, no clue how to solve and issue a proper pServer. Few even claim owning the source code, and yet, I only see mediocre to none improvements appearing/getting released, which obviously no rational thinking one needs.
    Zyain, or whatever it was called, failed hard on its first attempt. The second run isn't astonishing either.

    What is left?
    Selling the files to the most bidding one, and neither won't they release those files.

    Overall, the scene is dead. JoyMax left the scene, while people here (and epvp) still insist that they are still cramping and steering the wheel, while it is obvious that those rats left the already sinking ship to other narrowed milking companies, e.g.: "JCPlanet". There is no reason in hoping for anything but a real terrain map editor (not that wanna be map editor, which handles only vectors without any physical navigation meshing), which is also unlikely that anyone will accomplish that goal.

    TL;DR
    You shouldn't give any damn about any further milestone-silkroad releases. They won't arrive due to selfish people.
    > Don't click it!
    Spoiler:
    Click the image.

  13. #13
    Member Mudzas is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    58Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Quote Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
    Narcissism and greed, it is called, my friend.
    Those who own them, are those who have no plan, no real intentions, no clue how to solve and issue a proper pServer. Few even claim owning the source code, and yet, I only see mediocre to none improvements appearing/getting released, which obviously no rational thinking one needs.
    Zyain, or whatever it was called, failed hard on its first attempt. The second run isn't astonishing either.

    What is left?
    Selling the files to the most bidding one, and neither won't they release those files.

    Overall, the scene is dead. JoyMax left the scene, while people here (and epvp) still insist that they are still cramping and steering the wheel, while it is obvious that those rats left the already sinking ship to other narrowed milking companies, e.g.: "JCPlanet". There is no reason in hoping for anything but a real terrain map editor (not that wanna be map editor, which handles only vectors without any physical navigation meshing), which is also unlikely that anyone will accomplish that goal.

    TL;DR
    You shouldn't give any damn about any further milestone-silkroad releases. They won't arrive due to selfish people.
    That's really sad, I mean as a SRO ,,community" we a stuck at VSRO- too much edited servers without good system...
    Speaking from my personal view as a silkroad lover, all we need stable and bug free server, that's a main key issue. Of course there need some edits to make less pay2win, but is another topic to tal about... I had a look on your mentioned Zyain server, community was interested a lot on it and there was a lot of suggestions to improve server as a having source code of it possibilities should be unlimited. On other hand, I have seen a lot of discussions where people say that sro is dead, it is dead or not there still a lot of people playing, botting on those kind of official servers. Since joymax doesn't bring anything new just duplicate servers it actually leads on a conclusion that there is need for p-servers.
    Also that ,,blaming war" on community looks ridiculous when those people( not going to mention or point to anybody or make angry) who fail to do somethings blames community who doesn't have to do anything with it, since someone had more than other( in this case newer files)...
    All in all, It would be nice to hear honest answer from the people who actually owning this files, do they have any plans? If there still some people who own it?

  14. #14
    Retired blapanda is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2013 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    507Posts

    Re: ISRO & KSRO Leaked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudzas View Post
    That's really sad, I mean as a SRO ,,community" we a stuck at VSRO- too much edited servers without good system...
    Speaking from my personal view as a silkroad lover, all we need stable and bug free server, that's a main key issue. Of course there need some edits to make less pay2win, but is another topic to tal about... I had a look on your mentioned Zyain server, community was interested a lot on it and there was a lot of suggestions to improve server as a having source code of it possibilities should be unlimited. On other hand, I have seen a lot of discussions where people say that sro is dead, it is dead or not there still a lot of people playing, botting on those kind of official servers. Since joymax doesn't bring anything new just duplicate servers it actually leads on a conclusion that there is need for p-servers.
    Also that ,,blaming war" on community looks ridiculous when those people( not going to mention or point to anybody or make angry) who fail to do somethings blames community who doesn't have to do anything with it, since someone had more than other( in this case newer files)...
    All in all, It would be nice to hear honest answer from the people who actually owning this files, do they have any plans? If there still some people who own it?
    Yes. The possibility of having source files, not only the emulated ones (like Lineage2, Aion. They were perfect. I contributed a lots of crap there and there are still pservers up with my content, and that is actually nice to see, makes someone proud of saying "that was my contribution!", which you will never feel in the private Silkroad scene.) would be the perfect fit, but yes. Like already mentioned, people won't be that open minded.
    They are always narrowing down their options being greedy and unresponsible for the community.

    Apropos community, I know at least one user, who keeps bragging owning "vSRO 1.274" - funny thing is, vSRO never reached that version on that date that he/she claimed owning those respective files, nor has anyone leaked any files after 1.193.
    And that user blames others, more than once. "You are the reason of my failure."
    > Don't click it!
    Spoiler:
    Click the image.



Advertisement