Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Joymax Server Files Leak

Reaction score
Re: Joymax Server Files Leak - Kali Linux

Hello, RaGEZONE Members, I will collect team to leak Joymax Server Files, I'm in way to leak they database+client ,but server files are hardly to leak them.... anyway

Information team required : A knowledge about Kali Linux Program

Contact me in my skype : sector.road

[Notice]
Give me your suggestions and your advices.

This thread got my attention,

Well do you think you can get the database with only kali linux, if so we might be own all the world databases

for hacking the client you should go to joymax.com so easy ^^, but what you are trying to do is not gonna be happen if you dont know anything about what you are talking about, Anyway you should target a publisher easier than developer.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you have the will i think you will success

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you guys heared about the "hack" in 2012, in which almost all ACC/SHARD DBs from Joymax got leaked?

I know someone who has a copy of all those Databases...
And I think that DBs had been released (but with PW) already somewhere... soooomewhere... just sayin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

first i talk with the admin this thread not to you
then you should tell him sayings encourage
don't reply any comment for me because i don't kid
i hope to understand

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

hmmm sound interesting :thumbup1:

Reaction score

idk wtf you are talking about, how on earth are you planning to hack joymax server files using SQL Only >.>

and no, I'm not really interested in this until I see some sort of "real" plan. As so far this is basically imaginative and not an actual functional plan. Unless you found some soft of an exploit on their CPANEL website, you wont hack them using SQL only.

Reaction score

@RenePunik

I think Chern0byl hacked Silkroad-R Files, and he's selling them with $2.000

Nope, Since he tried to backdoor me to get the csro files lol, We was working on it together but he did stupid things so i went on my way and i left silkroad behind my back long time ago

@Jangan

idk wtf you are talking about, how on earth are you planning to hack joymax server files using SQL Only >.>

and no, I'm not really interested in this until I see some sort of "real" plan. As so far this is basically imaginative and not an actual functional plan. Unless you found some soft of an exploit on their CPANEL website, you wont hack them using SQL only.

If you have sqli yes you can get all the shits that on the hard drive :wink:

Master Summoner
Reaction score

nice to see how all the "big guys" of the forum respond to a guy that has absolutely no clue of what he is talking about ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Doesn't mean how we are big guys that we dont answer the smaller guys (lower experience) we are not arrogant

Cheers ^^

You might not be, but Jangan ofc.

Anyway, Sector accept our skype requests (S******+P****7)

Back