Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need a Good pack of DB to open SRO Server Soon ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, since a long time near 2005 i was owner of SRO private server, so after many years now .. im looking to open one again .. so im disappointed about finding a good DB and all files ... all my old link is dead and many server dead too .. well .. i want to test it anyway but need files up to date !!!

anyone can help me ?

thanks for all!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes i search a ready to use DB nothing matter what version. need less bug possible :p and i will mod some things by myself after and customise as i want.

Vsro was good, but i dont know now which one is better !

thanks

Retired
Reaction score
yes i search a ready to use DB nothing matter what version. need less bug possible :p and i will mod some things by myself after and customise as i want.

Vsro was good, but i dont know now which one is better !

thanks
So, you are actually looking for a "ready-to-use-and-milk-customers"-Database cluster?
You should rather get a plain database, with or without bugs, and fix those.

Waiting for others to do your work is just utterly wrong.

Reaction score
I agree, grab the original database and clean/customize it yourself so you learn as you go. A server owner who just uses a ready to use database and tries to learn when they have players is doomed to fail.

cSRO-R is nice, but you really need to know how to fix all the big problems it has. Once they are fixed its got literally everything you would want if your looking for anything close to the latest files.

Reaction score
Please don't double post.

Also as i asked before it depends on what server you are after.. can't give you a link to a database or client unless we know what your after. Either way you can find links on this forum or on opposing forum websites just do a google search on clean server files + db + client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im searching for vSRO pve based DB+file
since 1 week i think i have done about 10 000 search on google and search on the entire forum here and elitpepvper ... and there is always a trouble .. link dead or too many bug in file etc ..
I have tested about 10-12 release and no one work good:(
so thats why i made a post here. its seems so complicated to find right Db and files !

if someone can help me that would be very appreciate. thanks

Reaction score
Must not of been searching the right things, Literally got the link to this from a quick google search,

That will give you a page with vsro 1.188 client, database and server files. These will be the clean ones with no modifications so you will need to add and customize things yourself which is highly recommended.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah i tried this one ! but client is not in english ! need to add text to be english and i dont know how to do it .. i found some post who talking about it but i have not tested, because im not understand exactly what i should do. my english is not very good :(

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im almost done with the english client !

but see that pic...

i think there is not a text but image ? how to change it? thx

Reaction score
im almost done with the english client !

but see that pic...

i think there is not a text but image ? how to change it? thx

They are images, not text. You need to get the english images for all interface etc because even with an english patch thats only going to modify the text. Extract iSRO's media.pk2 and take a good look at the files in that, expecially the interface folder.

yeah i tried this one ! but client is not in english ! need to add text to be english and i dont know how to do it .. i found some post who talking about it but i have not tested, because im not understand exactly what i should do. my english is not very good :(

thanks

Well that's the point, we wanted you to learn how to make the client english. Because if you can't even do that and want a server opened then your going to open another fail server that the dev's cant even fix bugs or add new features..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah no prob to learn ! im here to learn anyway hehe !

thx to you !

you give me the way i should go ! :)

Back