Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Play2Win Suggestions/Ideas

Reaction score
Hello dear community, Since i have got some time. I have looked at a lot of servers, but I didn't find something specific in order to attract the attention of the players. unless (play2win) feature. The important point of this topic can create new suggestions/ideas to get the attention of the player in terms that do not get tired of the game, which is where already. I hope everyone share his suggestions/ideas.

Waiting for your suggestions/ideas mates! I hope this will be useful thread for all of us.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx god i have a good job and if i donate money to charity why shouldnt i donate ideas for the fun of the community and my friends. i was a player when the max cap was 80 andi remmember how it feels the good play to win and i miss it actually i think i remember a chernobyl back in the days that he had some kind of computer superpower and create loaders and stuff i was like 16 17 are you him?

Back