Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[POLL]Releasing new files ?

Release the new THSRO CAP 120 files ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello Community,

I have THSRO Official files CAP 120 Dated [December 17 2012] latest files before official THSRO shutdown. The archive contain the backup of [ShardDB] and 4 exes [Global,Agent,Shard,GameServer], and some sps need to be executed. Unfortunately i dont have the client or the account db, so if the poll got high acceptance and the files got released you are responsible to get them working your self, I am in no way responsible for any attached files. You agree that when you view the information in the release thread, that you are 100% liable for any and all actions, including the use of any off-site files, based on the release thread alone.

#Edit: This files contain newer features not in the released csro and csror files.

Let the poll begin,
Greetings MeGaMaX.

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
Voted for: Communists are dead.

Well, I wouldn't care about the aspect of the game or gameplay, but more about any differences within the executions, database and module vise.

It's up to you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Community,

I have THSRO Official files CAP 120 Dated [December 17 2012] latest files before official THSRO shutdown. The archive contain the backup of [ShardDB] and 4 exes [Global,Agent,Shard,GameServer], and some sps need to be executed. Unfortunately i dont have the client or the account db, so if the poll got high acceptance and the files got released you are responsible to get them working your self, I am in no way responsible for any attached files. You agree that when you view the information in the release thread, that you are 100% liable for any and all actions, including the use of any off-site files, based on the release thread alone.

#Edit: This files contain newer features not in the released csro and csror files.

Let the poll begin,
Greetings MeGaMaX.

Any news about releasing files? THX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back