Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Puff is a scammer. Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello community,

I was desperately looking for someone to help me set up a silkroad server on my vps.

I only got 1 private message from the user “puff“ and he told me “try add dreamz, he is the best coder. Add him on discord“

So I was adding “him“ on discord telling him I need his help I will charge for his work to help me.

That being said, we discussed a lot of things, I was sceptical but he sounded trustful and knew what he was talking about.

He said he has “premium files of sro“ which are not accessable to the public. I was sceptical again but I risked it so we made a deal 125euro first and then 125euro after it was done.

He said he is going to make a website etc like exaysro and legion as he was setting up their servers for them too.

In the end, he got the money and nothing has happened.

He claims to be the famous user “lastfun“ and he will not duck over anyone for his reputation.

Now, I got fucked over but I know I was risking it.
Said.
It is a disgrace to humanity and the gaming industry we have so many trolls and cocksuckers in the gaming community as well.

Never the less, I will NOT give up and fight for my right to set up a server.

For all reliable coders out there with silkroad experience, please contact me. But I will never charge first again.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:w00t:sorry mate,forgive me that i laughed.
Especially when i read this--that being said.. ahahhaha

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
first dont buy files search people can help you to setup give me your Skype I will help you

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello community,

I was desperately looking for someone to help me set up a silkroad server on my vps.

I only got 1 private message from the user “puff“ and he told me “try add dreamz, he is the best coder. Add him on discord“

So I was adding “him“ on discord telling him I need his help I will charge for his work to help me.

That being said, we discussed a lot of things, I was sceptical but he sounded trustful and knew what he was talking about.

He said he has “premium files of sro“ which are not accessable to the public. I was sceptical again but I risked it so we made a deal 125euro first and then 125euro after it was done.

He said he is going to make a website etc like exaysro and legion as he was setting up their servers for them too.

In the end, he got the money and nothing has happened.

He claims to be the famous user “lastfun“ and he will not duck over anyone for his reputation.

Now, I got fucked over but I know I was risking it.
Said.
It is a disgrace to humanity and the gaming industry we have so many trolls and cocksuckers in the gaming community as well.

Never the less, I will NOT give up and fight for my right to set up a server.

For all reliable coders out there with silkroad experience, please contact me. But I will never charge first again.

believe me I understand you specially as one that work with a friend on that game ,

later I leaved all the development poop and keep my head forward starting development my own game ,

I can give a nice video that someone did follow it , not complex files as you think watch the video from the begin until the end never PAY to anybody even when someone say he the most trustable. take a look on the 3 parts

check pm since It's not allowed to post another forum link here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:w00t:sorry mate,forgive me that i laughed.
Especially when i read this--that being said.. ahahhaha

keep laughing

Out of my own ignorance to follow that scammer I have the balls to warn other players on this forum to prevent from that poop again.

That being said, I dont give a f*ck as getting scammed sometimes happens even if you are a careful person for I wasnt on that case but I have learned a lesson while you just prove yourself being a complete Special person. Especially since I got my own private silkroad running, finally.

Become amused about other peoples misfortune also proves you are quite a weak and timid person.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey.

I sorry you got scammed. If a person need to sink so low to scam people for some cash only mean what a hopeless person that is.

I know the struggle of being new and not know how to move forward.
There is a great guide here on the forum tho about how to setup a server. That show the most basic and step by step to setup the server. Make it clean and after that its done.

It was also a movie out showing how to make it, Consider i moved in and out of coding i decided to save up most things i came across.
I still got that movie showing how its done that i can also upload, combined with all files needed ( Original files from RevoLand )
Link:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f723/setting-server-based-vsro-server-836777/

Unlike others i dont take payment for helping out. The community and great people helped me out and its only more then right to give back what was once given.

The only thing i take payment for is to setup and connect more GameServers

If theres anything ells you need help with that i might be able to solve just throw away a pm, Dont use skype no more only Discord.

Regard Silent​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back