Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

May be opening an SRO server.

Xca

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm taking a step back from the KalOnline development community and deciding on either opening a Dekaron or SRO server. So far I see that SRO has the bigger population and more active on the development forums here, so I am considering the effort into making an SRO server.

Fill me in on the topic here. I'm new to this SRO community.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pm me with your skype and i will help you to set up a way better gameplay configuration im a creative developer

Retired
Reaction score
WoW is just overrated. Take Lineage2 or Aion instead.

Or ... build your own Blade & Soul emulator.

Retired
Reaction score
Yea and subway has 2 Billions of consumers. That is fact, yours do sound more an assumption than the truth.
WoW is overrated. Has no future alike silkroad online and silkroad 2/legend of silkroad - oh wait, Sro2 has been canceled already, period.

As I already said, L2, Aion. Or a self made BnS emulator, that one is attracting most of the players.
18k, sure.

Retired
Reaction score
anyone can help me setting up a SRO server?
5 seconds, google, first line:

Consider your idea opening a pserver, seriously. Refrain from running a silkroad private server, if you cannot even do a simple search task on google's search engine.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, Any idea how much does it cost to make a server? (Please include serverfiles).

Reaction score
Hi guys, Any idea how much does it cost to make a server? (Please include serverfiles).

Start with hosting it on your own pc at home, and start developing stuff there. That way you won't waste money when you get a host. Once your satisfied with how your server is then think about getting a host :)

Im not sure on hosting costs as i've never went public with any servers, but starting one on your home pc and deving there is the best option before finding a host.

Back