Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Teleport available only for traders/thiefs/hunters?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I'm struggling to make custom teleport available only for players who are in job suits. Well as you can understand I want to make it same as Job Temple.
_RefTeleLink or _RefTeleport tables doesn't have any data about the required char state or so on. All the information is in _RefGame_World_Config table.

1 156 GROUP_TEMPLE_DEFAULT ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_JOB_CLOTHES_PUT_ON ON STRING

This is the line which describes if the player must have job suit on or not. Well it's pretty simple, but the question is how to aplly same kind of config for custom made areas like arabia, jupiter and so on? The area should be an instance? Or this config is also hardcoded into gameserver? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. So as far as understand, custom area must be an instance?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, doesn't have to be an instance. Just needs to be to allow jobbers only, basically still a normal region ^^.

Google this: Converting the DW Cave into a Job Restricted Cave

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope, doesn't have to be an instance. Just needs to be to allow jobbers only, basically still a normal region ^^.

Google this: Converting the DW Cave into a Job Restricted Cave

Heh, thanks. I've tried exactly same way for arabia, but it didn't worked. Well I guess I have to try one more time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, still can't get it working. This is what I have:

1 892 GROUP_JOB_ARENA GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE GAME_WORLD_NORMALIZE_TYPE_A STRING
1 893 GROUP_JOB_ARENA ENTER_LIMIT_CONDITION_JOB_CLOTHES_PUT_ON ON STRING
1 899 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_GAMEWORLD_MERCHANT_HUNTER INS_DEFAULT STRING
1 900 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_REGION_MERCHANT_HUNTER 23687 INT32
1 901 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSX_MERCHANT_HUNTER 1242 FLOAT32
1 902 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSY_MERCHANT_HUNTER 245 FLOAT32
1 903 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSZ_MERCHANT_HUNTER 507 FLOAT32
1 904 GROUP_JOB_ARENA FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_SWITCH ON STRING

POSX, Y, Z is position of _RefTeleport gate, and as far as understand those are the only lines to describe which teleport I want to edit.
Oh and, I'm editing only _RefGame_World_Config table. Or there is more tables for this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you misunderstood what mark and me meant.

Your not restricting the teleporter... your restricting the AREA itself. If you try to teleport and the targetregion can only be used while in job... the teleporter becomes a "jobonly" teleporter right? At least thats how you perceive it, but try looking at it from a different angle. Your changing the place itself, not the porter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda understood your idea, but what I can't understand is how to declare to which area I'm apllying these configuration options in _RefGame_World_Config table , thats the problem. So then I thought that those options aplies to the teleporterporter only, but seems that I was wrong.

Checked Job Temple lines, there is only config for teleport position. Damn, I think that I can't see something >___<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well everything seems to be clear for me, except that 'cut' part. I mean there is no column for region ID or for region name and so on.

FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSX_MERCHANT_HUNTER
FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSY_MERCHANT_HUNTER
FAILED_ENTER_WORLD_TO_SPECIAL_TARGET_POSX_MERCHANT_HUNTER

For example those three lines for Job Temple have only the teleporter coordinates. Different coords for thiefs and traders.

EDIT: Never mind, just had to think a little and I managed to finish it up, pretty easy stuff actually :D: Anyways thanks everybody for the help!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
EDIT: Never mind, just had to think a little and I managed to finish it up, pretty easy stuff actually :D: Anyways thanks everybody for the help!

Wondering, how did you do that :) I'm trying to add job suit restriction on jg cave b1, but failed :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try reading the first posts by mark n me above. that should help plenty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if any one did it on Strya clash please explain it to us :) and give us the lines Please <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nemo, yeah we did.

Mark said, create a new gameworld for the pre-existing map...
Also its not changing the teleporter, rather the place itself :)

Back