Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Reaction score
hey,
i want to develop setup server with only one click (not really on click) using .bat file and command line/command prompt/cmd (since i'm not good on any program language, i only can play command prompt) :D: :p:
i try it on RF Giga 4 episode 2 kaswynn

anything you need to setup a server just to extract that iso file on drive D or anything else as long as it's not your windows drive :D:
after you open the setup.bat there will be menu, type 1 and enter to setup your server...
everything will be done (installing MSSQL 2005 with management tool, setup ODBC, setup your server and even your client)
i tested it on 2 computer already, and it's work (not work on windows 8, because MS SQL 2005 can't be installed on windows 8)

actually i did the same with 223 and 2232 server too :D:
but i'm not upload it yet, and i only tested it once on windows 8

everything will be done automically, you just need to sitdown and wait until "Finish" text is appear :D:

for registering account just use register.bat (no need for appserv/website at the moment)

i don't think this is a great development, and maybe there's more simple way to setup a server, or maybe someone against it?? because this is spoon feed?
if so please replay, and may i'll delete the file and the link+asking moderator to lock this thread...

i'm not protecting any file, you can edit setup.bat freely (but please if you get it from me, at least give credit/thanks to me) :p:
if you don't do that i wouldn't know either, do as you want :/:

if you get any error, please replay here :D:

PS : after the extraction of MS SQL installlation file, you should press ok (it make this 2 click setup server :p:)
oh, for windows 7 maybe you need to run the bat as administrator, and allow compatibility to install SQL 2005 when it popup...

---------------update--------------
new updated fix for administrator privilage :
a show how i installed it :
--------------Old Files--------------

now i'm releaseing 223 and 2232 for this type of setup :

instruction :
- it's only contain 223 and 2232 server without client...
- i'm only tested it with windows 8
- don't run setup.bat as administrator, but turn off your UAC (it's a must)
- install appserv before you run the setup

- i take the server of 223 from http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-server-file-2-2-a-799004/
and i patched the script folder with bsb untouched by roslaw (if i'm not wrong, already forget about it)
- for 2232 it's rf xtrem server from release section and i also patch the script with 2232 untouched from roslaw (if i'm not wrong, already forget about it) this file use RU nation code, so you should register on rftestaccount table, not rfaccount table, if you changed the nation code, there's a chance you get failed to create ampty document, and don't forget to install rf dependencies anywhere you want to fix side by side error...

- for client 223, i use RF reactor client, and patched it with busman release 2 new map, get the bin from there, or you can find another clean bin....
- for client 2232, i use PlayRF client from release section, and patch the base dir from marnkx post somewhere (search it by yourself)
- this file is for local used only...
- not recommended for live server because security reason, but you can reconfigure it (just change the ini and the account and password for sql, and you need to reconfigure the emulator of course)

-----------------------next planning-----------------------
- improve log system :p:
- creating advanced setup, where you can change server name(tested and work but not included yet), SA SQL password(tested and work but not included yet), including setting up the *.ini files(tested and work but not included yet) and the web emulator automically(not tested yet) +custom database name(not tested yet)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. It really works. I hope you will upload 2.2.3.2 too..:drool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They may not be showing interest by posting here but I know they adore your effort. This is very helpful and useful to starters. We don't know, this work will be your signature.
No harm in trying ^_^

Btw, I'm using vmware for my server and i want to run the client in my source computer. What should i change to connect my client?
Your reply is much appreciated. Sorry newbie in rf server.

P.S. Do not be discouraged by a comment of somebody.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm still thinking about it...
i've done creating easy setup for 223 and 2232, but still doubt to release it, because it seem the people not interesting on this file...

sir i am just a newbie here, and i want to create my own private server someday, releasing your file will be a great help to us newbies.
your efforts will be really much appreciated :D

and

may i know what is the difference between giga version , 223 and 2232?

sorry im really new here.

i hope you can help us thanks

Reaction score
sorry people, this is not discussion for something such as how to run a LAN, or the different with the other version...
i did say done with 223 and 2232 but it's not 100% perfect...
and for this file too, if you encounter problem (example : SQL error and not installed) the installation will be continued instead of stopped and show the error,
and i'm still trying to make it better, that is why this thread about development, because this file is not ready yet...
and i'm still kinda confuse if this file even "important" at all, maybe for newbe it was spoon feed, and they were happy with something like this,
but for master, and developer here, maybe this file is just a useles file, and doesn't needed at all...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks awesome! And still i got one problem - the login server and char server is crashing all the time! what could be the reason? i'm using win7 ultimate x64 bit...

thanks for your hard work Likertuban :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the loginserver and charserver automatically crashes... any solution?? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
same as above, when i run loginserver and charserver it comes but then close itself, have turn off firewall, uac, have try run as admin, run as win xp sp 3 but the result still the same, try to find php.ini but it doesnt exist
gimana om?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
was wondering... are you planing to release other version one click servers aswell?

server work's greate.
Thank you!

Reaction score
was wondering... are you planing to release other version one click servers aswell?

server work's greate.
Thank you!

yes, i'm planning on releasing other version when i've done/perfected this one,
that is why i need anyone to try this one, and reported it, but it's still depend on how people respond with this file, do they agree or against this kind of files...
but for the other version, i can't include client file, because the filesize will be so very very very big....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to install this server :

does it still crash?

btw, did the installation success???
did you see "Finish..."
or the installer just close it self???

I'm looking for the ALL 1 CLICK DL with the game and server
by the way Thank you so much will DL this and try it.

Sorry newbie here after this one - what next should I DL this is only the server right?

Reaction score
I'm looking for the ALL 1 CLICK DL with the game and server
by the way Thank you so much will DL this and try it.

Sorry newbie here after this one - what next should I DL this is only the server right?

yes, it was only server,
onclick server in the #1 post...
there's server, client, and everything already in there...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
whether to install rf giga 4 with intel celeron windows 8 tpi 4 gb RAM and 64 bit

whether to install rf giga 4 with intel celeron windows 8 tpi 4 gb RAM and 64 bit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just installed, thx so much
but, there is no relic or palmas?

Reaction score

this file not work on windows 8 as i state in the first post due the compatibility issue of ms sql 2005 with windows 8
i just installed, thx so much
but, there is no relic or palmas?
there's relic, iwswd01 etc...
i forgot about palmas, maybe it's not exist in this file...

Back