Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys? any successful with windows 10? installing MSSQL 2005? and Guys? Can I play this on lan? or is this a Private server setup? Sorry I'm so newbie with programming.

Guys? How can I change it to my home lan server? I just want this game to be played lan.

Also can i install this on Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys? any successful with windows 10? installing MSSQL 2005? and Guys? Can I play this on lan? or is this a Private server setup? Sorry I'm so newbie with programming.
What is the problem that you encounter when you try to install MS SQL 2005 on Windows 10? You may try to run the installer with "Compatibility Mode" to Windows XP. Also, make sure your server OS is 64 bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys? How can I change it to my home lan server? I just want this game to be played lan.
This can definitely be played on LAN. You just need to configure your server and open specific ports on Windows Firewall. READ the tutorials and use your brain if you want to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can i install this on Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2?
The ZoneServer can definitely run on Windows Server 2008/Server 2008 R2 as long as the OS is 64-bit. I am running mine on my laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Excuse me, set up the server, how to make the RF game start, always stuck here and can't log in to the game.

I have completely installed the server according to the steps. How do I get the game into the game after I get the ocean server? Can you help me? Is there a complete teaching? I am a newbie. Sorry for the bad English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have completely installed the server according to the steps. How do I get the game into the game after I get the ocean server? Can you help me? Is there a complete teaching? I am a newbie. Sorry for the bad English.

can you provide your screenshot?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got the server files up and running (2232) with no trouble but I can't log in, I pasted the RF Online.exe that was generated to PlayRF client(2232) but it exits right after opening it. Any solution? Should I apply any patch? If yes, kindly drop the link. Thank you! Sorry I'm just a newbie.

Reaction score
I got the server files up and running (2232) with no trouble but I can't log in, I pasted the RF Online.exe that was generated to PlayRF client(2232) but it exits right after opening it. Any solution? Should I apply any patch? If yes, kindly drop the link. Thank you! Sorry I'm just a newbie.

Don't feel bad. I seem to have the same problem at the moment.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After selecting server it says "could not run update library" any suggestion? Thanks in advance. Im new to this. Though i still explore and learning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone i got error on 1 click setup
Charserv and log in serv just open and close even uac and antivirus is off firewall is also off. Also tried the setup several times. I watched carefully the setup and perfectly finished without error i even see at the end ALL OK FINISHED PRESS 1 to go back to menu. Please how can i fix this problem.

Reaction score
Hello everyone i got error on 1 click setup
Charserv and log in serv just open and close even uac and antivirus is off firewall is also off. Also tried the setup several times. I watched carefully the setup and perfectly finished without error i even see at the end ALL OK FINISHED PRESS 1 to go back to menu. Please how can i fix this problem.

windows 10 -> right click, run as administrator
Note : I haven't tested this installation on windows 10, back then, I only had windows XP, 7 and 8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh my i never thought youll still be here likertuban.thanks for the reply. Btw im using win 7 ultimate 64bit and yes i run the setup as admin. My problem is login server and char server just open then close

edit:
here is my screens. i dunno whats the problem ive been going over and over to this thread searching for solutions. setup is perfectly fine but when i try to start login server and char server it just open and close...
the right procedure was open login open char open world right? or just open server tool?

please help anyone
sa with wanker12 pass - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums rf install finished - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums sql with odbc success - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit:
Somehow i manage to open login and char server but when i try to open world server it say "network int ()" and followed bd by cant connect odbc.
And when i try to open amazing rf i login and it says database error. Can someone please post their INI'S PLEASE FOR LOCAL 127.0.0.1.and what is the password for odbc. I put on sql sa:wanker12 but when i try it on odbc its not the user name and pass.please help please

Edit:
Login and char working but when i open world server it says "ECONOMY FAIL SOMTHING" and when i try to open amzing rf it says "DATABASE ERROR" please help

EDIT:
finally got it working going through all the threads and post. database error after logging in client and economy fail to load on world server start. JUST RERUN THE SETUP.BAT. TURN OFF UAC ANTIVIRUS AND FIREWALL THEN RERUN SETUP.i open also some ports when i check all the ini's.

PS
can anyone suggest which server files and client to play in local with guides?
i want to play 2232 version but some of the links of it is dead. not like 223 i think most of all the people here build and succesfully created a 223 server. but i want 2232 because it has more new features and items to explore. thanks in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem when i'm starting the setup.exe
It runs the MSSQL Installer and removes the "a" folder afterwards.
So far so good!

But after those steps are done, the setup just closes and says "system error: 5 Access denied"..
so basically the setup.exe just closes and nothing happened.

I've deactivated my UAC and Antivirus/Firewall but i haven't found any solution to fix that,
i was wondering if you might have an idea what i could do!

I would be really glad and appreciate it to hear from you!

THX ~

Access denied

Screenshot_1 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_2 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_3 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_4 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot_6 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I took some screenshots to explain it better!
And i translated the error in the Setup on the last screenshot into english!

I hope it might help to understand the error im getting and maybe find a solution with me :(

Attachments

Reaction score
I have a problem when i'm starting the setup.exe
It runs the MSSQL Installer and removes the "a" folder afterwards.
So far so good!

But after those steps are done, the setup just closes and says "system error: 5 Access denied"..
so basically the setup.exe just closes and nothing happened.

I've deactivated my UAC and Antivirus/Firewall but i haven't found any solution to fix that,
i was wondering if you might have an idea what i could do!

I would be really glad and appreciate it to hear from you!

THX ~

Access denied

View attachment 165691View attachment 165692View attachment 165693View attachment 165694View attachment 165695

I took some screenshots to explain it better!
And i translated the error in the Setup on the last screenshot into english!

I hope it might help to understand the error im getting and maybe find a solution with me :(

the access had been denied by the system, try to turn on the UAC and use right click, and run as administrator, that should work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the access had been denied by the system, try to turn on the UAC and use right click, and run as administrator, that should work

I have tried that before but anytime I run the Setup as an administrator,
it gives me an error message saying:

"SQL\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe" could not be found. Be sure you have entered the name propely and restart the process.

Screenshot_3 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

I have checked on the files and they're all in the right paths! It should be found, so i'm a bit confused by this error.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried that before but anytime I run the Setup as an administrator,
it gives me an error message saying:

"SQL\SQLEXPRWT_x64_ENU.exe" could not be found. Be sure you have entered the name propely and restart the process.

View attachment 165696

I have checked on the files and they're all in the right paths! It should be found, so i'm a bit confused by this error.
Try this..
First disable uac. Type in searh UAC and enter put it in lower line and press ok
Then restart your pc
Then disable firewall through control panel put those 2 green dots to red and press apply or ok.
Then disable antivirus.mine is avast and i just right click the icon in task bar and " disable until the pc is restarted"
Then the setup bat as admin. Or just double click it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mirror Link..
Just in case..
if you not allowed this, just delete it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get error : a mof syntax error occurred

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release i'm using "kaswynn iso" i was able to run the server in windows 7 32bit. thoo when i run the client it suddenly crashes after logging in, may i ask for help on how to fix this error and is the client compatible with win 10 ?Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
got error in "AccountServerSD.exe". says "DatabaseInitAccountDBConfigUserODBC failed"i tried redoing it again but still the same error. how to fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need your help, downloaded 2232 from your files. was able to run the server from mssql but my problem is within the game client. i downloaded the files from https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/re-upload-rf-online-2-a-907594/ using playrf. but when i run .exe couldnt run it, it just stuck up in "Connecting launcher update". i extracted the files from the one i downloaded from you under \RF 223 and 2232\Emulator\www\rfclient_update\update\update718 selected newRF.cab extracted to the game client. I run RF Online.exe, then stuck in connecting launcher update.

i also couldnt find rf bin, most of them are already deleted from megaupload or shared links, anyone can share it? using RU version

Back