Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Reaction score
need your help, downloaded 2232 from your files. was able to run the server from mssql but my problem is within the game client. i downloaded the files from https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/re-upload-rf-online-2-a-907594/ using playrf. but when i run .exe couldnt run it, it just stuck up in "Connecting launcher update". i extracted the files from the one i downloaded from you under \RF 223 and 2232\Emulator\www\rfclient_update\update\update718 selected newRF.cab extracted to the game client. I run RF Online.exe, then stuck in connecting launcher update.

i also couldnt find rf bin, most of them are already deleted from megaupload or shared links, anyone can share it? using RU version
You need base dir patch, you can search several post in this thread, I forgot where it is

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:$:Can I request a video of the installation? please send to me

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error

You need base dir patch, you can search several post in this thread, I forgot where it is

i got error on this when i open the Launcer

likertuban - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any Tutorial or tool on how to make in game account? also make a tutorial on how to run the server properly, coz I`m stuck at the laster video you made, cant even play the actual game lmao. my server is running but cant log in and play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got an error when installing on WServer 2008 R2 , UAC and Firewall already turned off , i ll be happy if there any suggest thank u
1705205623395 - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
got an error when installing on WServer 2008 R2 , UAC and Firewall already turned off , i ll be happy if there any suggest thank u
View attachment 254782
on which windows you have been installing this? on newer windows sql server 2008 R2 is no longer supported and will encounter a lot of trouble, I would recommend installing newer version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on which windows you have been installing this? on newer windows sql server 2008 R2 is no longer supported and will encounter a lot of trouble, I would recommend installing newer version
iam installing this on windows server 2008 R2 x64 , yups iam aware of this issue so installed a vm with older windows instead go to a newer version of windows

Back