Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i installeed the 1 click thing on my pc the 2232 server on windows 8 what do i need tho do next tho be able tho ligin tho the server im new tho this

Reaction score
update for 223 and 2232 :
fix for administrator privilage :

now you can installed it without turn off your UAC, i've tested it on windows 7 64 bit, newly installed :p:

here a [STRIKE]guide[/STRIKE] show off :blushing: :
on how i installed it on my computer

not tested on windows 8, but it should work (in my opinion)
any error, please report it to me :D:

make sure you have .net framework 4 and /net framework 3.5 :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there... Please continue doing this... Plenty people wanted to play but only a few knows/understand how to set it up... I had tried setting up RF before using a manual type.. It was not successful, until now I haven't play RF offline just for me to play it solo or LAN. But thanks to this, I may have now the possibility to play it.. I will download this now and try it out...

If ever you have other offline games that has this 1 click set-up, please share them also... Because I also wanted to play TANTRA, DRAGONA, LINEAGE 2, AION, DRAGONEST, & GUNZ...

Thank you so much for this...

update for 223 and 2232 :
fix for administrator privilage :

now you can installed it without turn off your UAC, i've tested it on windows 7 64 bit, newly installed :p:

here a [STRIKE]guide[/STRIKE] show off :blushing: :
on how i installed it on my computer

not tested on windows 8, but it should work (in my opinion)
any error, please report it to me :D:

make sure you have .net framework 4 and /net framework 3.5 :p:

I watched the video, its making me very excited to install it... hehehehe...

my internet is slow, I still need to download a client.

Thank you so much for this automated server set-up. I had once tried last year the manual set-up, but cannot make it run. This server set-up is very complex to simple person like me.

Some experts will really say that this is spoon feeding, but not all willing to play are experts in setting this up. Your efforts is deeply appreciated to many non-experts wanted to have this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i just found this just got some free time today to work on it and all and now im stuck. i went for the 2232 server but i am unable to find a way to register an account to log in if you could help me out here that would be awsome of you ill keep checking in on this one for a reply and if anyone else can help that would be awsome. thanks in advance

Reaction score
ok so i just found this just got some free time today to work on it and all and now im stuck. i went for the 2232 server but i am unable to find a way to register an account to log in if you could help me out here that would be awsome of you ill keep checking in on this one for a reply and if anyone else can help that would be awsome. thanks in advance
here, it goes :
View attachment register.rar
goodluck with it,
you can take either the query from register.bat or use that register.bat to register an account

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so im so sorry for sounding like such a n8b here but i cant seem to get this register.bat to work for me. keeps saying incorrect syntax near '>' so if you could explain how to use it for me please?????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
take the query, or use search, it's easy to register -_-"

ok so i got in and now im having the problem with killing stuff. i use the skill and try to punch but nothing will die. what am i missing? 2232 cant find any answers on forum

Reaction score
ok so i got in and now im having the problem with killing stuff. i use the skill and try to punch but nothing will die. what am i missing? 2232 cant find any answers on forum
i don't know, not happened to me, this is just setup a server, perhaps your attack was miss, i don't know what have you done,
and this is not the place to ask it, since this thread purpose was to give an easy install, as long as the server running, it mean the file is working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the RF Giga 4 episode 2 kaswynn server client. does it matter which launcher we use cuz mine wont load for shyte.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I had reformatted my PC to windows 7 64 bit.. server setup run smoothly, even successful with the server testing... server is running ok.. Problem now is I can't open RF client... I paste the RF online.exe being generated after the server setup. I downloaded the client from http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/re-upload-rf-online-2-a-907594/ ... I read again this forum and it needs the patch... But I can't find marnkx patch for the client... I tried looking at his profile,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir im using this link of yours

i got accountDB Connect failed

i also run administrator

account database usually means one of your IPs in your ini files is worng. check worldsystem.ini for IP and server admin info

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro i deepfreeze my pc for just trial so if got wrong on installtion i can back it again were i start, my problem is it always failed to restore database how i can fix this? sorry im noob :D

REMOVED

i follow your video instruction :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm not sure, but it seem something wrong with your computer,
btw, what is your OS?

i have Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Service Pack 1

i have .Net framework 4 client profile & Extended

& Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 to 2013

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GRRR I CANT LOGIN TO MANAGMENT STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!! sa wanker12 on 127.0.0.1\MSSQLSERVER right???????????????????

NVM i got it. its (local)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What do i need to do? AccountServer just open with no words then closes :?:

Account - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back