Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Developement] One Click Server Setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the script is not clean, i forgot to patch it with the clean one (i thought i've patched it, but it's turn out not yet)
there's serverfiles stickied in release, i think that is clean if i'm not wrong,
i use play-rf, the combination is never match, due there's extra combination in clientside if i'm not wrong, you have to match the count between combinetable.dat and combinetable2.dat with itemcombine.edf clientside,
it's hard to explain, but there's a thread that explain about this,

and for those who is looking for rf dependancies, i will say it the last time, it's already in it -_-
please dont ask something like this -_-
you could also find it in release section -_-

tnks MASTER that reply will help a lot,, If i copy and paste RFO_Server_223_GU on this server 22.3.2 will it work with playrf client without edits? hahaha still don't know a lot about DEVing(I've got no editing skills at all) I saw one tutorial that teaches how to edit stuff with dat editor and .dat , .edf and . strs If I'm not wrong,, but I did'nt try it , coz server izn't running yet then I can't test -_- but thanks for the directions sir Likertuban

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To Mr. Likertuban i just want to ask a Question

Q:Why im Disconnecting from the Server when im buying Talic from TALIC & T5 NPC and so on to the other NPC IM DISCONNECTING When Im buying items:$:

Hoping for your Reply Likertuban :thumbup1:

Looking Forwards for your New Developments on RF Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC Talic & T5? where is this NPC located? now I think my server is a lot buggy then before,, coz I never saw this NPC hahaha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will try to set up the giga 4 version on my Windows XP sp3 with 2gig ram for testing and server 22.3.2 on my 4gig ram laptop. Anything I need before hit the setup.bat? Example like install mssql 2005 first? Or this ISO files already had all? Just checking. Nice work there OP:) I havent played RF online for about 10+ years now. My first play was on official server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Likertuban, thanks for the reminder bro:) my laptop had win 8.1:).
Out of topic questions. In any chances you will make a 1-click Mu Online private servers ? Causes MU Online servers almost uses the same setup as RF online:)
Thanks if you think of doing one in the future, and I will check MU online section for it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will future plan include a nice and easy register page? By nice and easy I mean without doing by ms sql query. This like a pain for me. It's confused. I tried copy and parse on my ms SQL but I can't see to log in with that accounts. I got the query from page 7 that a guy mentioned. Maybe I just did it wrong.

Edit: ok those query for normal account is just adding tables into the rf database. So I was wrong about making accounts with those query then. Can I make an account with the ms SQL 2008 r2 studio that came with this package? Any help would be appreciated because mssql function differently than MySQL does. I still don't know how to open that rf_account database on this mssql 2008 r2 studio. Almost give up because of this reasons. There is a lot of guide on this forum but I find them not into detail much. All they mentioned about adding the query into the database then that is. They didnt shown you how to create an actual account after adding it. Will someone have time to write up a mini guide for it? After adding the query where to on mssql r2 studio program to add the accounts infor? Such as username and password.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Will future plan include a nice and easy register page? By nice and easy I mean without doing by ms sql query. This like a pain for me. It's confused. I tried copy and parse on my ms SQL but I can't see to log in with that accounts. I got the query from page 7 that a guy mentioned. Maybe I just did it wrong.

Edit: ok those query for normal account is just adding tables into the rf database. So I was wrong about making accounts with those query then. Can I make an account with the ms SQL 2008 r2 studio that came with this package? Any help would be appreciated because mssql function differently than MySQL does. I still don't know how to open that rf_account database on this mssql 2008 r2 studio. Almost give up because of this reasons. There is a lot of guide on this forum but I find them not into detail much. All they mentioned about adding the query into the database then that is. They didnt shown you how to create an actual account after adding it. Will someone have time to write up a mini guide for it? After adding the query where to on mssql r2 studio program to add the accounts infor? Such as username and password.
use search button,
and no, i'm not going to make any website/register page/gamecp
there's already a lot of it here...
you could find query/register page/tools to register "use search function"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ liker, thanks for the reply, yea, I should. Anyway, I never get much into RF online private servers back in the day because of mssql. From this https://forum.ragezone.com/f152/gm-account-normal-1083398/ post I've found my answers. But this query methods most likely for self insert accounts.I gotta find a tool that really does the job as you mention there one around :)
Sorry for the newbie questions, your one click servers installation does work well for win 8.1:). May ask why you need to end-task the zone server.exe after everything started up? The zone server seems to take more RAM than other 3`s.

Reaction score
because zone is most of everything, loading map, loading script, loading function which make games running, and zone is the main game server...
._.
that is quite funny question tho'
create your own register page, start learning php, or just take some on release, that is all there's to it,...
use search function if you dont know, and start learning...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I got it and make my accounts but I can't see to log in with the account I made. It just says wrong account input on the launcher. I used the base files and rfplay client that you said to go with your server files. I let the zone server running for more than 30 mins but there is no select server list on the launcher. I used the launcher that the server setup provided too. All servers configures are at default setting with 127.0.0 ip. Is there more extra steps to get the client to connect to the server ? Please can you show some tutorial? My firewall is all off too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Sir Likertuban :):

Im just a starter for game development, for kaswynn everthing is running fine.

[My Experience Log]
im running winxpsp3 i5 4g freshly formatted

you can run charserver and account server without running as administrator (or maybe my default user is administrator ^_^)

don't forget to install framework 2,3 and 4.... 4 alone wont work for ms sql 2005...

i use amazing ccr client.

don't forget to Update all your drivers (or graphics drivers) it can cause direct 3D error (that is base on my experience)

This time i just want to tweak more before i try 223 and 2232...

Thank you Sir Likertuban. =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I kinda tried some test in Kaswynn server.

One of my experience is I cant kill the chip using my GM account =P
I tried some GM commands and lots of it is not working, well I know that some GM accounts are for BSB 223 and GA 2232...

I am going to try 223...

Do i need to do something in my data base or the setup.bat of 223 will just change my giga database by 223 database automatically?
Obviously I'm new in using data base... I just dont want to mess things up. ^_^

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@ratrateroo, if you are using this server files you don't need to set up the database by mssql because it already done it for you. All you need is get the client and make an account to test it on. For me I gave it up because there is no server list selection on my client, there is no points of playing if I can't get the client to work with the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do i need to install appserver and sql 2008 r2 first? because when install app server, it has a menu for insert sql username + password

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leave it blank or just add AAA bbb

Setting up the server is very easy, the problem is to match server side with client side. If they are differenti or.mesed up, everything you do in game will cause a game crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir how to login in the MS SQL? What is the default? I have already done successfully installed the server. Now i wanted to login to this for me to create a GM account

Update:
It's ok now i did login now. but my problem is that i cannot login in the launcher even if i have correct credentials. I already make a GM account in the database using the 223 query.
Untitled - [Developement] One Click Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's already fix sir.
servername: (local)
mix account authentication
user: sa
password: wanker12

Thank you for the concern!