Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] [Hot] New RF Online Development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Ron and the others,
I'm grateful to see your initiative, there are times I'd like to manage my server but my knowledge are few.
I would like to help, I'm from Brazil, my English is weak (bing/google translator).
I will be accompanying the post whenever possible.
Hugs!

Reaction score
Anyways, back to the project.

I'll make a small release today regarding client optimization for sound files. I was able to save a lot of space by optimizing the sound folder. If someone can upload the full /Snd folder for me, I can do other versions as well.

Reaction score
stop right there for those who have been fighting for 9 hour, this is development thread, not for fighting...
what the hell happening while i'm sleeping -_-"
it's ok to tell the truth, but i dont like argue in this thread, go for private message!!!!

Reaction score
Just made our first team release - https://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-irf-client-sound-optimization-1063199-new/

This is just a small taste of what our overall goals are. We're still working on cleaning up and optimizing things before we move on to fixing bugs. iMod is working on some great tools and will be our base to start working on some awesome new stuff for RZ. I don't want to share too much info on that yet, but expect some big things! :)

Reaction score
Made a quick protoype this morning after cleaning up the files. The final tool will be far more advanced. This is just a sneak peak in to how easy we are going to make setting up a server. The tool takes data from the available fields and automatically configures the server files for you. Once done, shortcuts are generated to the EXEs automatically.

More to come in the very near future!

DKvGI0e - [Development] [Hot] New RF Online Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey ron iv got free time to help you out..

like i posted earlier i got a 2.2.3 test server been working on for 2 yrs.. fixed most of the problems.. about the WPE crashes i used enigma protector to block any sniffing tools, wpe programs and added almost more than 500 programs that can block those wpe poop.. i cab share my enigma saved projects if you want..

and also there is a bug in acc council armors too in 2.2.3 dono about 2.2.3.2 though.. its were you try to bug equip the acc council armors and the effects stacked up.. i can reach 1000 dodge and 1000 accuracy using that bug..

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey ron iv got free time to help you out..

like i posted earlier i got a 2.2.3 test server been working on for 2 yrs.. fixed most of the problems.. about the WPE crashes i used enigma protector to block any sniffing tools, wpe programs and added almost more than 500 programs that can block those wpe poop.. i cab share my enigma saved projects if you want..

and also there is a bug in acc council armors too in 2.2.3 dono about 2.2.3.2 though.. its were you try to bug equip the acc council armors and the effects stacked up.. i can reach 1000 dodge and 1000 accuracy using that bug..
could you tell us on how to do that bug?
i've been looking for it the whole time, but cant find it -_-"
test it, but seem couldnt make the bug work somehow :/:
would be good if you can share the enigma project :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey liker i can pm you how.. but i will not pm it here.. it will endanger other 2.2.3 servers if i did share this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
okay then let me know when you need me ron skype : jadeanana

Reaction score
I know that Yellow effects stacking up too. I think Fedor fixed that already. You just need modules for that. or Make Council armor 5 Armors = Full effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back