Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] RF Control Panel

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while. Just came back to ask if an open source control panel in PHP is something that is desirable. Something similar to what exists now, just updated and a lot more modern. I'm looking to get back in to the private server scene and just need a project to get me motivated.

There are a few other games I was going to work with, but I figured I'd see if there is need with my favorite one first. I haven't kept up with any releases here over the past few years, but RF's web software options were always pretty terrible for the community.

Reaction score
there's currently no good web panel in release section in my opinion
most server admin create their own, some even integrate android with zone module, so they can ban, kick, reward from android ._.

web panel would be good for player, such as shop donation/vote (if there's someone who use vote system nowadays) :D:
that is just my opinion :):

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
I don't really have the ability to set up a local test server at the moment. I can, I'd just really rather not on my local PC. If anyone has a development server database I could remote connect to so I can work on developing something, it would be much appreciated.

I'm currently considering an API based control panel, with all the database driven functions served directly through a portable API. The control panel would just be a basic "demo" interface to show off the functions. This could then be ported to your own application... So there would be something useful for both newbies and someone looking for a solid way to code their own custom control panel. XML / JSON can be used as output to make the API portable to any application.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think somebody on forums has their own private test server for stuff like that. Can't remember who it was though never used it myself.

Don't think in the release section anybody has made a forum and game cp using a single account. I'm not a big fan of it but maybe other people are.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I just want to let you know that i am currently working on a codeigniter cp panel for RF online. Just my personal project. I wanted to test out and learn more about developing web control panels.

Back