Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] RF UnOfficial V 1.1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, at last i have time here....

i much busy in real life too tough not much as rich person(poor dev)

i make this thread for SERIOUS plan not play kiddo!

in this past time i see many bla"...as i observe RF IS DIED!CCR too not much expected

so the point :

1. Why not build our self as better RF than CCR have?
2. Why there bug many bug and still try hard and fixed again?are you not bored?
3. Why not you do as planet war do

this my concusion after all. CCR is human tho...but we can do as group!

1. thos point CAN!
2. leaveover the update CCR and rebuild back systems
3. possible if have trick or skills

So here we go my Expectation:

We(me and teams) build on RF long time ago since Giga or kasyawn from magenik. and now step on 2.2.3.2...and in 2014 plan build self systems become 0.1 or Back To Zero(this release before 1.5). today as great yeah success build in 1.1.4 our self and systems

F.A.Q

V.1.1.4 is not exist?
yes this is project costumes. but not edit CCR have we added it(by ).

V.1.1.4 is level?
65 cap. we not like other 70 but unbalance

Can i join?
Yes, if you can distirbute :)

So as longgggggggggggg project hope this can be Rival other game or make better.

but this still RAW project(what is raw?)

Raw is project still in build not much here....but i know this forum can help too(by distirbute idea)

This protect?
i know this not sure as there we stop dev protect since Roslaw and Prince Ray and expert other have protect self...

POINT END!
PM me if wanna join :)

Note : for Mod this suggestion for not make RF Dying with other game. our solution already used in Russia server and better :D

Reaction score
i have some question here :
1. is this development planning to be released in this forum?
2. is this your own emulator? i mean you create the emulator your self, not using CCR serverfiles here? o_O
3. did you mean start from zero is start from the old source released in the release section? or did you get source code 2232 serverfiles or even 1.0/1.5 defcon? o_O
4. what is this v1.1.4? o_O is this before 1.5 defcon after 2232 or it's still below 2232? o_O

and what is the requirement to join this development? C++ programmer? o_O
i don't know anything about programming language :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. If have time. Cuz little busy. Some sponsor from Russia
2. Of course base CCR but we make different like put add on engine. As we know Rf section not update frequency. We still build used vs new.
3. Just upgrade it by new systems in v1.2(plan). No CCR original upgrade from 223.2 leave things and debug it.
4. V1.1.4 after but v0.1 before defcon

There stuff need if serious not just judge "ah this my copyright". This team not for selfish.

Need skill dev and magic skill of design.

PS:we not have server so can't test. If there some know of it by join. Later I explain the need.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Many Feature in V1.1.4. there is way do if it since there many request via FB

here 1 of it

Bank Of Ether. why i make this?
1. what time for travel beetween ether to HQ(not PB Teleport)
2. kind of easy way to put important item so people can do transaction in ether
3. have see much people in HQ and then realize important of Bank?yes...many player inside HQ for bank and put items. so no chance if player risk and sometimes too much crowd!
4. bank is important!why?cuz rare items or some material need it like upgraded, ammo. i ask you why many dev not think of it as important?because they keep items update or anything like map.

Conclusion of Question.
4.a if there many items. and rare items. where they put material?bag?
4.b many MAP?whoa cool. is there have safe point?(like put material)
4.c if there only 1 bank HQ can it make chance not CROWD?or too lag?
4.d if you travel somewhere and wanna put money or anything saving. where?

Ans:
4.a bank. cuz not much bag is priority rare items
4.b,4.d some player need put bank need go to HQ?lol i think you need calculate by times or something example in real life. if you goto america from you place. where you wanna grab extra money?BANK!yes right.
4.c if you much in HQ put that bank people only focus 1 place. since when player in ether need to travel acc(think as official self)

5. Solution of make easier of used bank as collector(many player not think as player collection items)

Screen Shoot!(have in other race). just sample :)(Attachment)

sorry much busy real life. hope can be full back ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That is good Idea to make RF more have features than CCR have.

as I know and read some Old ZoneServer SourceCode, its Easy to make a new System or Features Inside the game but just expanded from Old System Features not Actually new. Etc.

- Kill Players get reward or get something cool.
- Drop Item from Players if they die.
- Make Isis, Bmau, And Siege Can Use for EveryRace
- And Others basicly expanded from Old Feature.

If your project plan to make a new Interface and new graphic with new system independent inside it. It would be very interesting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That last time we already do in v2.0 alpha build 9. Zone already included protect with some technology. And feature in game like maneuver, auto dest, second war, new system archon....but all gone cuz no invest and many dev noob make stupid idea build. Like them build craft but using weak wood. As I know try bring the old feature back @_@(v2.0 - expansion the last stand). Hope finish cuz by time I going old @_@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good idea, RF is dying or maybe already dead, so many game online nowadays you have to make something very unique in RF or you just wasting your time.

Reaction score
Many Feature in V1.1.4. there is way do if it since there many request via FB

here 1 of it

Bank Of Ether. why i make this?
1. what time for travel beetween ether to HQ(not PB Teleport)
2. kind of easy way to put important item so people can do transaction in ether
3. have see much people in HQ and then realize important of Bank?yes...many player inside HQ for bank and put items. so no chance if player risk and sometimes too much crowd!
4. bank is important!why?cuz rare items or some material need it like upgraded, ammo. i ask you why many dev not think of it as important?because they keep items update or anything like map.

Conclusion of Question.
4.a if there many items. and rare items. where they put material?bag?
4.b many MAP?whoa cool. is there have safe point?(like put material)
4.c if there only 1 bank HQ can it make chance not CROWD?or too lag?
4.d if you travel somewhere and wanna put money or anything saving. where?

Ans:
4.a bank. cuz not much bag is priority rare items
4.b,4.d some player need put bank need go to HQ?lol i think you need calculate by times or something example in real life. if you goto america from you place. where you wanna grab extra money?BANK!yes right.
4.c if you much in HQ put that bank people only focus 1 place. since when player in ether need to travel acc(think as official self)

5. Solution of make easier of used bank as collector(many player not think as player collection items)

Screen Shoot!(have in other race). just sample :)(Attachment)

sorry much busy real life. hope can be full back ;)

can you explain, what is this ?

every ppl can move or create new npc for bank. or you can use beeper.

what the different kind from CCR and you version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still waiting for the new system in talk :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back