Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher Design Development

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
I have been working in this launcher design + notice page what do you think is a good idea to add in one launcher?

Bombillo - Launcher Design Development - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fish is making new launcher i believe, he's been posting it in his facebook.

and seems skinnable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have been working in this launcher design + notice page what do you think is a good idea to add in one launcher?

Little bit old but just was wondering if you did the notice with HTML agility pack or if you came up with something else for it.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
everything in RF is old thats normal, i did the notice with html

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
K I'm going try that. My solution of just reading a .txt was great as a prototype but it depends too much on auto patching. More than likely you could do the World Server and Login Server status on your launcher if your already using html. Not sure if its really needed though.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
yeah you can do it with php just write the notice in the txt file and also put the server status aswell the right part from the login can be able to put any label language i was trying to place new drop list with imgs notice or donate items in the right part but no more time for RF :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a test last night pulling forum data from a website was actually faster to code than it was faking web data with a .txt file... o.0 I must of actually learned something in the process because that seems wrong.

Back