Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Online Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Everything you need to continue where I left off.

There's a library called Soul Net Lib. It's written by me. Make sure you don't delete it, because it's not free. If you're interested in the source or updates for it, you'll have to pay for them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok is it a complete file or is modding it essential to moving farther?

and how much for it

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ok is it a complete file or is modding it essential to moving farther?

and how much for it

At the moment it works fine for RF's purpose, so only time will tell. It's an early build and I still develop it during my free time. I currently charge $25 for the binaries. The source would be $100, and that's pretty much because I don't want just any random person having it.

There's also a C++ version of the source, but it's not as far as the C# Code. So I won't be releasing it. At least not yet.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
kk im looking over ur dev notes xcct if u wish to begin a project with me pm me

Supicioso well be in contact for that source soon do u accept paypal or debit card?

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've just updated the OP with the link to the source code. If a mod could update the thread title to include "Source Code" that'd be cool.
I don't work on this everyday, or every week even. But on occasion I do dabble with the code. So you can either watch the extremely slow progress or help code it, up to you really.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice,

I don't know much about this game, but I'm current starting to learn about its protocol.

Maybe I can help after some time.

All packets are encrypted with same algorithm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you.
I'm not really good with reversing, but will give a try. Hehe

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry this message, but i no where found topic this source..

Answer: cannot open file 'DX3D.lib'

Where I can find 'DX3D.lib ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back