Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Transformation Jetpack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Having this as a theory that you can change your armors in to a different set after equipping Jetpack was partly successful but has its own set of challenges. Its not actually limited to jetpacks but its also available on any part even on weapons.

The idea like equipping a certain weapon will give you additional plates of armors. but its quite complicated already for other race compatibility.

So you can go crazy on jetpacks. but not too crazy. coz i noticed the client sometimes crashing if you put too much parts on it.

Il post a tutorial on how to make it possible after i solve some stupid bugs that ccr placed after you open the default armors. It was some kinda trap where you cant edit the armors directly it just keep on resetting. until then i need to figure out how to fix it.

lizza - Transformation Jetpack - RaGEZONE Forums

lizza - Transformation Jetpack - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
Cool stuff. If the client crashes when you add too many pieces, you may need to test with multiple people. The client may crash with 10+ people all wearing items that add extra parts, if it crashes when you add to many to one character. Just a thought.

Reaction score
what you need to do is import rf online player bone to 3ds max, import jetpack, import multiple armor part you wish to add when you equip jetpack (make it larger) don't forget to bind the armor to the bone, then export it, be careful too many part will crash ._.
just a bit of information if you do this thing, why it have to be larger? because it didn't replace the original part, so the larger part will cover the smaller armor part
the client logic is everytime you equip armor part, it will replace your body part, so if the mesh is not good, it will go transparent on your body (except helmet) it won't replace your head, that is why there's ear in scream mask, and also in my helmet T_T :(:
NeutralB0038 - Transformation Jetpack - RaGEZONE Forums
but, if you equip booster/cloak it won't replace the body part, if you equip booster from lizzy and equip dragon armor helmet it will become absurd on the mask will be in front of the helmet, or inside it (at least that is what happened when I tried it using dragon armor) not so sure if there's any work around with it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there is a limit to how many vertices per part of an armor so it wont freeze. it wont crash at all. it doesnt matter how many parts you add as long as its under the vertices limits then your good to go even if you have 100 people wearing them. all the items i made that are new were tested under my server back in 2017 so basically they are all working without problems. As long as you know what your doing everything will be alright.

Hi there @likertuban, good job. all you need to do now is fix the gloves and the thighs. and a piece of advice if you dont want any problems dont import anything from rf online. you said import jetpack but you will run into problems if you import items from rf online it self. like redundant bones that will cause lag if so many of it gets stored on the items you were making. the most part of what you said was correct.

There was no work around on what you were saying about masking armors. all you have to do is make it bigger so it will overlap.

I am more into Mau and sks now. its actually much easier to learn if you start on mau.

NeutralB0005 - Transformation Jetpack - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
there is a limit to how many vertices per part of an armor so it wont freeze. it wont crash at all. it doesnt matter how many parts you add as long as its under the vertices limits then your good to go even if you have 100 people wearing them. all the items i made that are new were tested under my server back in 2017 so basically they are all working without problems. As long as you know what your doing everything will be alright.

Hi there @likertuban, good job. all you need to do now is fix the gloves and the thighs. and a piece of advice if you dont want any problems dont import anything from rf online. you said import jetpack but you will run into problems if you import items from rf online it self. like redundant bones that will cause lag if so many of it gets stored on the items you were making. the most part of what you said was correct.

There was no work around on what you were saying about masking armors. all you have to do is make it bigger so it will overlap.

I am more into Mau and sks now. its actually much easier to learn if you start on mau.

View attachment 164136

any information on how much vertices limit? it would be good if there's tutorial on editing animation too.hahaha
I am not really good with 3ds max, I can't even do a proper render to texture up till now T_T
just doing this for some fun in my spare time.hahaha
I do import a lot of thing when editing, for example I import glove when making weapon, to place the weapon in proper location in the hand, after that, I remove the glove/delete it include it's dummy :D:

Back