Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TyeraGuard Official for RF

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: TyeraGuard RF Edition

Im online on my phone. And I got notification.. so I replied xD

Still need more information.

because it is sunday here in my country, Im starting coding TyeraGuard for RF.
now im coding in part of were the Guard do the files check.

TyeraErde - TyeraGuard Official for RF - RaGEZONE Forums

i want ask...
but i have many question right here :lol: ( I will post it soon )

1. Its check 1 folder All Files?
2. Admin able to make own files check ?
3. and if found annoying files it'll block it ? ( is good if true )
4. But if all my question True, Its look like Launcher, why must tyeraguard check it ?

And I'm very interested with "Socket Packet Filter Detection & Detect all Cheat Engine Variants" :drool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

On your 1st question.
It check any folder on client I can add more.. I just show the way how it will be..
And this is just a file check were if someone modified the client before it lunch.. the client will not start. There is also a hash check when the client starts.. this is real time check on all files hashes that are registered in the guard and when you are playing and someone inject or use check or tools thay affect the protected files the hash of that file will change.. and it is changed thr guard will detect it as a modified files and the client will close.

On your 2nd question.. I cant understand what you mean..

On your 3rd question. It is already answred on the 1st question.. if still dont get it.. the answer is yes.

On your 4th question.. this is just a example of what the guard can check.. ...

The socket and packet filter process is the plan B of the guard.. if hacker or cheat program prevented all thr guard check.. they can not access or send something on server if it is not needed and there is something sort of bad thing that will happen..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

On your 1st question.
It check any folder on client I can add more.. I just show the way how it will be..
And this is just a file check were if someone modified the client before it lunch.. the client will not start. There is also a hash check when the client starts.. this is real time check on all files hashes that are registered in the guard and when you are playing and someone inject or use check or tools thay affect the protected files the hash of that file will change.. and it is changed thr guard will detect it as a modified files and the client will close.

On your 2nd question.. I cant understand what you mean..

On your 3rd question. It is already answred on the 1st question.. if still dont get it.. the answer is yes.

On your 4th question.. this is just a example of what the guard can check.. ...

The socket and packet filter process is the plan B of the guard.. if hacker or cheat program prevented all thr guard check.. they can not access or send something on server if it is not needed and there is something sort of bad thing that will happen..

for question number 2
I Mean Admin Possible To Create Own Check Files ?..

For Question Number 3
I Mean If Found A ILLEGAL Files ( Example : dinput8.dll ( it's used to dll loader ) )
can the gameguard block it ?

sorry for my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes... it is possible..

For number 3.. yes.. it is

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. I already explain in here in RF community. I hope you read my post on main tread before you post here. Im helping the place that need me . Not in cabal. Your all lossers anyways.. your out of topic. Shame on you too

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how about giving proper credits for the maker of the source?

credits goes to _typedef of cheatsbrasil

2013-11-06 12_15_23-Client_Control - Microsoft Visual Studio (Administrator) - TyeraGuard Official for RF - RaGEZONE Forums

Here is the source files:

Virus Scan:

and please for the sake of all the hardworking developer... do not sell open sourced files!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ow my God.. here we go again..
All check files are the same..

That source are only check files.
All process are the same.

Ow my God. I cant help it.. :")))) your all funny.

And fyi.. im a wyd developer before I go to the field of cabal.. everything I learn on other developement I do.. I applied it to everypossible field that it can help.

That is just a file check.. if you have hash check.. socket packet check and other check and protect that tyeraguard cabal version function that I release before.. then show it.
Wyd has file check only. But no other checks and guard I created... all file check process on c++ are the same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So you say you and owner of that source have similar code implementations?

You can't post something and say you "made" it and just sell it without giving proper credits to the owner.

Editing offsets and translating stuff and adding a bunch of functions does not make you the "maker" of that source files.

Give credits where it's due... people like you irks me! its bad enough to grab credits and now you want to make money out of it?

Being in that wyd development "before" is out of the question.. it doesn't give you permission to grab someone else's work and release/sell them as yours...

Cabal section? like this thread? http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/tyeraehook-dll-repel-cabalmain-951658/

dude even people there is saying the same thing? just stop it... stop... stop it... stop...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nice JOB.

But
Be careful of someone who is acting nice to you, Pretend to help your work, Feel participate in making your job.
Believe me, they just want to get your gameguard for free.

Good Luck :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice JOB.

But
Be careful of someone who is acting nice to you, Pretend to help your work, Feel participate in making your job.
Believe me, they just want to get your gameguard for free.

Good Luck :)

There will never be a Great Gameguard if its free.

even if Tyera will sell it then i won't hesitate to buy it, if it's really good enough to be called as a "GameGuard". As most people sell their crappy GameGuard with a hooking dll and call it Copyrighted.

Ragezone community is starting to fall down, if you think that every people which is trying to help here are retards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice job dude, I'm waiting for the trial version, if it is really good I do not see why not buy this wonder.

Nice job dude, I'm waiting for the trial version, if it is really good I do not see why not buy this wonder.:p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm back and I work for Cyber Shield.
They hired me last 2 days to work on several things to integrating and protecting some games like RF and Cabal.

Support the Software.. it is very promising and I'm one of their developer
Just search Cyber Shield here in Ragezone

Back