Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Code Converter - By Hard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have made available to you, an online rf code converter, from client to server, developed by me.

If they are available in another forum or site, please use the credits.

Download:
Password: ragezone.com

HardzinhO - Code Converter - By Hard - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for @novanakal post guide "How to Convert Server Code into ClientSide Code"

Developed by me
:eek:tt1:.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so another converter from released source ?
u create a new converter which already too many release, and still have bugs for siegekit, trap / tower :), and file size is bigger than old release.

example : tr00001 should be $71000000
and this converter show "$C0000001"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so another converter from released source ?
u create a new converter which already too many release, and still have bugs for siegekit, trap / tower :), and file size is bigger than old release.

example : tr00001 should be $71000000
and this converter show "$C0000001"

It's doesn't matter if there is alot of Release about Tools Converter.
He can share or release whatever he want as long as it was made by himself and he want to learn it.
that is not a complex tools and doesn't need hard programming.

The logic for converting item data itself is available in GameCP Release since a long... long... time ago.
KPAP :junglejane:
EightCore A.K.A PrinceRay

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's doesn't matter if there is alot of Release about Tools Converter.
He can share or release whatever he want as long as it was made by himself and he want to learn it.
that is not a complex tools and doesn't need hard programming.

The logic for converting item data itself is available in GameCP Release since a long... long... time ago.
KPAP :junglejane:
@EightCore A.K.A @PrinceRay

i don't said he can't release it.

just saying he release and still have bugs with those things, he don't read full the release section / reply section in that thread (maybe).
there's already discussed about those things.

Back