Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ice Freeze Game Guard [Demo]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if this is considered a release but here is it anyways.
This is my own gameguard its a Demo Version you can try. It only blocks some known 10 hacking engines.

I provided a sample which is already setup with a bin version key because when i encrypt it there is no way to edit the verkey.
you can request a demo version using your own RF_Online.bin..
send your bin so i can encrypt it with Demo version if you dont want the one i provided here.

Bin: 2.3.3
Bin Version Key: freeversionversionversionversion

The Premium version of this will contain 700 hacking tools i accumulated and it will shutdown your client the moment it detects it after clicking Server name. I have tested it on my server for 2 years now.

Reaction score
this is nice relase but this is
based on dll? or based on enigma?
I hate to talk this... but many more guard @ client side its easy to bypass from other player.
but I think this guard can assist server protection :eek:tt: :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not dll.
dll is easy to bypass.

this is not entirely enigma too. enigma has a bypass as well. and had lots of problems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, its already easy to bypass due "public verkey"
freeversionversionversionversion
just changes the bin + put the verkey, "ggwp ez"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a sample. i did not tell you to use it on public. i also did noted you can request and submit your bin for encryption of the demo.

Read.
Read.
Read.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a sample. i did not tell you to use it on public. i also did noted you can request and submit your bin for encryption of the demo.

Read.
Read.
Read.
yeah, but as i said, this is "2017" and there's already "ez" way to search the verkey even u encrypt the bin.
just replace the bin (if there's auto update, just bypass the launcher).

its good to see ppl share another gameguard for client side.
but for client side, u need to do another method to BIND Server + Client to avoid BIN replace.

Back