Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn

Reaction score
these are files kaswynn that almost gone forever :D:
work for 32bit,
btw i am using my laptop windows XP 32 bit SP2, dual core 2,2 RAM 1GB, n video card 512MB on board, SQL express 2005, appserv-win32-2.5.9 :D:
and it's work fine :thumbup1:

Server:

Webserver:

Database(clean):

Reupload new link :

KaswynnClientCore105:
Part 1: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part1.rar
Part 2: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part2.rar
Part 3: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part3.rar

KaswynnClientCore1052:
Part 1: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part1.rar
Part 2: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part2.rar
Part 3: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part3.rar

mirror from depositfiles :

KaswynnClientCore105:
Part 1: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part1.rar
Part 2: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part2.rar
Part 3: change file name to KaswynnClientCore105.part3.rar

KaswynnClientCore1052:
Part 1: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part1.rar
Part 2: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part2.rar
Part 3: change file name to KaswynnClientCore1052.part3.rar

KaswynnClientCore1053:

download all 3 client core to install client....

KaswynnClientLauncher105:

RF_Online.bin (this is necessary to make the client work):

KaswynnClient104(patch revisi 4):
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

mirror KaswynnClient104(patch revisi 4):

use guide by cora21
credit goes to everyone who create kaswynn files, tete94 and the other that i can't mention 1 by 1 :p:

FAQ
Q=Question, A=Answer

Q : i got this error, when i'am registered a new account : Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\registerN.php on line 110
A : open your php.ini in C:\windows\php.ini, open it using notepad, look for ;extension=php_mssql.dll
;extension=php_msql.dll
;extension=php_mysql.dll
and delete sympbol ;
save, and exit
copy ntwdblib.dll from C:\AppServ\php5 to C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\system32 and C:\WINDOWS\syswow64
restart your apache

Q : i've followed above tips, and then i got this error : Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110 Critical Error Impossible to connect to the database
A : open your rf_config.php and config.php in C:\AppServ\www, change the $host to your computer name

Q : help, i got worldDB connect failed!
A : check your ini. db. and sql, and don't forget to open 61433 port in SQL server connection manager

Q : how to make my SQL connect to 127.0.0.1,61433
A : open your SQL server connection manager start->all program->SQL->configuration tools->SQL server connection manager, expand SQL server network configuration, select protocol for MSSQL, right click on TCP/IP->properties, IP address tab, change TCP port to 61433, and TCP dynamic port to 1433

Q : i'am still get worldDB connect failed!
A : so, try to used database from kaswynn server (i don't know how, but when i used .bak files from tete94, i got this error, but when i used database from kaswynn server, this problem solved), if you still got this error after using database from kaswynn server, try to reopen world server again, sometimes i still get this error, but when i reopened it, it gone

Q : where's kaswynn database?
A : it's in (kaswyn installation folder)/database,

Q : How to create GM/dev account
A : guide

Q : help, i got error message "world selection failure"
A : try to reopen your kaswynn client, if its still like that after 5 times, it must be your client problem

Q : How to create guild manually through SQL
A : guilde

Q : how to edit, NPC, item, etc
A : to edit it, you need dat editor, but you need strs, sadly, i could only find this strs by tete94 hope anyone can create strs for this kaswynn :(:

Q : how to edit EXP rate?
A : you need to edit EXP.dat in server side using dat editor and strs, or used tool on this threat (i don't know it's virus or not, i just used it, and work for 1-100X EXP rate)

P.S : i recommendedly you to remote upload it, if you busy and can't download it now, so if mediafire delete the files, you can download it with your remote upload later :):
and i suggest you to use wanker12 as "sa" sql password, since it's worldserver.exe password and ini password, so you don't need to change initialize file :p:

sorry if my english are bad :D:
if anyone have problem, just told me, if i can, i'll help you

Last edited:
Reaction score
All kaswynnclientcore105 have been split archive blocked. Any solutions on this one? Sorry, I'm a real noob. Can you help me set up my own server? I want to play it offline. I don't have time to play online private servers and I just want to enjoy RF at my own time. Like playing Diablo. :) Thanks in advance!

OMG, mediafire is really suck :thumbdown:
i've the file, but ican't help to upload it, due to my connection that very2 slow...
for guide to set up server, you can watch guide by cora21...
if any question i'll help as much as i can do :):

Reaction score
OMG, mediafire is really suck :thumbdown:
i've the file, but ican't help to upload it, due to my connection that very2 slow...
for guide to set up server, you can watch guide by cora21...
if any question i'll help as much as i can do :):

Can I get the files on a different website, or perhaps from a different user? All files are blocked as of now. I really need to download it, I'm really excited to have my own server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mr pliss re upload Part 1: KCR4.part1.rar this link not found :(: i need this last dowload to play this game
thanks mr:):

Reaction score
mr I have last question , I very sory too you if I make much question

mr when I extrak KaswynnClientCore105.part1.rar, 2 and 3 I get KaswynnClientcore105.axe
and I extrak KaswynnClientCore1052.part1.rar, 2 and 3, I get KaswynnClientcore1052.pack << what must I do with this pack I not can open and instal it same with KaswynnClientCore1053.pak when I extrak . :blink: I see vidio guide by coral21 but I not know for what this pack mr:(:

I confiused who folder Kaswynn must first I extrak and install friend plis help me :): thank you mr I want play you game too:):

just put clientcore105.exe, core1052.pak, and core1053.pak in the same folder, and klik in clientcore105.exe, it will automically installed...

how to install the client? cause every i click the file this gonna happen

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...3.rar don't forget to give .rar extension...

Reaction score
bilcruxRF not needed in this RF, it's coin shop for 2.2.3 if i'am not wrong,
not available in this RF, so you doesn't need it...

im wondering i try to extract all part when i change to .pak to .exe the installer find the disk 2

no need to change pak to exe,
just place client 105.exe, 1052.pak, 1053.pak in the same folder, and double click client 105.exe

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a problem with the login server and char server can not be used
for some reason ..? corup file or do not fit in windows 7 ultimate 32 bit ..? :?:

please help me :*:

this screenshot

likertuban - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn - RaGEZONE Forums
what do you mean by "can not be used"??
any error??
or it just closed after you opened it??
if it closed, it could be problem with your db and ini, check it again, don't forget to try "test connection" in ODBC

Reaction score
when I opened the two can not be used,
Automatic straight out / do not want in the open ..?
check your ini, db, and SQL again, i don't know about OS problem, i'am not trying in windows 7, but i think it should run in windows 7 32 bit..

mr I want instal KaswynnWebSetup105.exe but when I open and I agree I not can klik next ,pliss mr help :(:
hmmm, i don't know, i used appserv, not KaswynnWebSetup105.exe

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you want to running this game for your own, not with your friend,
i suggest you to use wanker12 as password sa in SQL,
and then instal kaswynn server, no need to change anything in initialize, just run login server and account server :D:

Last edited:
Reaction score
mr I want instal KaswynnWebSetup105.exe but when I open and I agree I not can klik next ,pliss mr help :(:

U can usee appserv or xampp

@likertuban - thannks... cause im about to make new rf server dds and no need to worry about money i got 2 other ol games running and gonna add this 1. ;)

Reaction score
mr I get new problem , I open mozilla firefox , 127.0.0.1 ==> I see web this rf but I not can register notice web : you don't have to acces this server ( appch server 127.0.0.1 at port 80 )

I try to change to my new ip addres 123.0.0.1 in confirg.php == location folder at programfile/appch/www but I get same notice "you don't have to acces this server

what must I do mr to register in this web ??? plis help mr:blush:

did you using wamp??
i never encounter that problem using appserv
cope your config and rf_config here...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your ini, db, and SQL again, i don't know about OS problem, i'am not trying in windows 7, but i think it should run in windows 7 32 bit..

I have tried but still it is so
What was the effect of the anti-virus that I wear ...??

Reaction score
Mr this my problem plis hlep me :(:

plis help mr what must I do :):
start your apache, click start->all program->appserv->control by service, clcik start apache

I have tried but still it is so
What was the effect of the anti-virus that I wear ...??
nope, it could be your firewall...
turn it off, my friend work perfectly on windows 7...

Back