Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn

Reaction score
Mr Marnkx123 thanks but I don't know how change config to 127.0.0.1,1433 then restart your apache <<< where I can change it :blink: I very sorry because I newbie for this:blush: do you mean is config.php in appserv ??

Mr Marnkx123 it still not work plis another sugestion mr:(:
likertuban - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn - RaGEZONE Forums

likertuban - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn - RaGEZONE Forums

Then the problem must be your apache or ntwdblib.dll is not in your system32, turn off your apache then use this emulator that I uploaded. Get the ntwdblib.dll then put it in windows and System32 also you could use that emulator if you want.

Pass : ragezone.com

Reaction score
sori kk likertuban , hohoho ku kirain kk orang luar negri teryata orang jawa itu yang ku pake sql 2008 udah mau 1 minggu ku pelajarin dan ku coba ni di rumah tapi masih ada aja masalhnya << sory y hohoho:):
yang di samping aku pake sql 2000 untuk game luna kk:blink:

use english please,
if you are using SQL 2008 try this one comment no. 62
open your SQL, login (local), connet to your computer name, or computer name\MSSQL or ccomputer name\MSSQLEXPRESS
depend on your instance when you installed it...

Reaction score
thanks very much mr marnkx123 :): I see
my E:\Program Files\AppServ\Apache2.2\conf it not have httpd.conf and rf-server.conf
my E:\Program Files\AppServ\www not have folder update
my E:\Program Files\AppServ\www\Update1 not have LPServerInfo.dat,NewCab.bat,newRF.cabServerConfig.dat,update.dll
my E:\Program Files\AppServ\www not have folder rfclient_update
my E:\WINDOWS\system32 have ntwdblib.dll but it version 2000.80.2039.0

Mr I have any question I very sory I have much question:
1.in E:\Program Files\AppServ\www\update I see LauncherMessage.ini and null
- I open LauncherMessage.ini and see

Reaction score
I have same problem with you mr nenzynho when I try wih sql 2008 and I have another problem mr when I run cmd --- osql -L ---- server <NONE>
what must I do mr to get server ???

mr I want try to use sql 2005 I dowlod it in ==>SQLEXPR.EXE 53.5 MB
I instal in my computer I see == > start/all program/microsoft sql 2005/configration tool/sql server configuration manager

I open sql server configuration manager but I don't know how I can make new data base because it not same with sql 2000 and 2008 mr what must I do plis help:):
I try with sql 2008 but its not work too I think I wrong when put port like vidio because I not know my port and I put port like I instal appserv port 80

don't forget to download
i recommended you to remove your SQL 2000 and 2008,

Reaction score
:(: huh I very bored and tired because I use sql 2005 and get problem same like I use sql 2008
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in E:\Program Files\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110 <<< damm I not can register my ID and pass :(: can you make vidio guide for this problem mr , I think vidio coral21 not complit because when he instal this rf in he computer already installed rf giga 4 .:(: and make a difference with computer never instaled rf giga.
thanks for this share game but sory I not can play this game:(:

can you upload your php.ini in C:\windows\php.ini
upload it here, i'll look what's wrong with it,
and don't forget to copy ntwdblib.dll from C:\appserve\php5\ntwdblib.dll to C:\windows and C:\windows\system32

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this my php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These is guide for those who have trouble using SQL Server 2008 R2 ++ for their DB:

1. Right after installing SQL Server, open SQL Server Configuration Manager > SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for MSSQLSERVER, and enable Named Pipes and TCP/IP then restart the SQL Server.

2. Open Protocols for MSSQLSERVER > TCP/IP > IP Addresses tab, and look for IPALL (far to the bottom) and set TCP Dynamic Ports to 1433 and TCP Port to 61433.

3. Folow the guide for create/restore kaswynn database.

4. After that, still in the SQL Server Management Studio go to Security > Logins and create New Login. ex, Login name:dev, use SQL Server auth and create password, ex:1234, uncheck enforce password policy. go to User Mapping in the left panel, and check exgame and for the Database role membership for:exgame check all except db_denydatareader and db_denydatawriter. do the same for rf_account;rf_cashshopdb;rf_donationdb;rf_eventdb;rfweb;and rfworld.

5. Done, config .INI file in the game server and webserver folder, and change the 'sa' UID PWD with the one in step 4.

6. Config the ODBC 'Which SQL Server do you want to connect to?' use Ur PC name and test using SQL Login ID and Password in step 4 (ex, dev:1234)

7. Enjoy the game.

PS: is there anyone want to help me updating the MonsterCharacter script for G4Ep2? it's tooooo many of 'em...

Reaction score
--a
still it does not work
I also tried the same result in win xp

or maybe I missed one thing after I copy the file php.ini and ntwdblib.dll

is there anything that should be done after copying it
or any such set appserv

if there is beg for his help
ecyimut have same problem like you, why you don't just PM her, or read comment from page 1 to the last..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's probably the SQL Server configuration, especially when U use SQL Server 2008 I've made a guide but still need permission to get posted :p

Back