Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga 4 Episode 2 Kaswynn

Reaction score
help me please,,, account server,login server,zone server are open and than close >.<

sorry for my bad english

check your ODBC, have you test your ODBC before click finish???
cek your initialize setting too...
and don't forget run as administrator+turn off your firewall

translate :
cek ODBCnya, udah qm tes belum sebelum klik finish???
cek jg settingan initializemu...
dan jangan lupa run as administrator+matiin firewallmu...

Reaction score
View attachment 121541

how to fix this?????
i already install everything.login server character server world server all work fine!!! but i do n't understand what the meaning of appserv and ip 127.0.0.1(i can't change my ip address to 127)
can you tell me every file that i must change his ip??? i use 196.168.2.1
the only problem is i just cant make a account.

thx .sorry for bad english

cek your database, have you restore the database???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
restore database?you mean step when i in sql management studio,i have!can you tell me what your ip address it's not 127.0.0.1 right?can you tell me to step2 to register?i really sorry for have many much question..because i really want to play this game.

Man... 127.0.0.1 that ip is a ip to local host... you can use that ip... so u can not use that like a validad ip to internet

Reaction score
Likertuban you using ms.sql 2005 or 2008?

are you indonesian?
please pm
I need your help.

#indonesian member lol haha
SQL 2005
restore database?you mean step when i in sql management studio,i have!can you tell me what your ip address it's not 127.0.0.1 right?can you tell me to step2 to register?i really sorry for have many much question..because i really want to play this game.
yes, and don't forget to test your ODBC,
and the last thing, have you edited config.php and rfconfig.php???

Reaction score
OK i remember that.Nahhhhhhhh that the point what i asking is there any file that i MUST edit??????? I see on cora21 video guide he/she change file in initialize folder and other to his ip address(Right?). what i must edited my config.php and rfconfig.php like????

Thx for reply.

Thx for answer!!!

so there is A LOT of file that have word 127.0.0.1 on it(i think its connect to my ip ).can you tell me what file that i must change "127.0.0.1" on it and that should be left like that.????

if you really watch video guide by cora21 you'll know what do you need to edit from config.php and rfconfig.php
and what file you must change to "127.0.0.1"
if you want not work so hard, i recommended you to edit your "sa" SQL password to "wanker12"
and leave everything in initialize folder as it is, don't change anything...
it should work...

Reaction score
so i change just the file that on video must to change(OK.)from begining it's all password is wanker12.
i try end stuck in here.
warning error :mssql_function can no connect to 127.0.0.1 w:/www/register.php on line 110. and impossible to connect to database. <=== or i change my register.php(127.0.0.1) to my ip.
in forum said to resolved this must copy ntwdlib.dll(something like that) to windows and system 32 and delete (;) in ;extension=php_mssql in php.ini but still error like that!!!

The problem is just i can't make a account(hiks).please help me to make a account and i believe(i hope),I done.

what is your SQL and what is your OS???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i change just the file that on video must to change(OK.)from begining it's all password is wanker12.
i try end stuck in here.
warning error :mssql_function can no connect to 127.0.0.1 w:/www/register.php on line 110. and impossible to connect to database. <=== or i change my register.php(127.0.0.1) to my ip.
in forum said to resolved this must copy ntwdlib.dll(something like that) to windows and system 32 and delete (;) in ;extension=php_mssql in php.ini but still error like that!!!

The problem is just i can't make a account(hiks).please help me to make a account and i believe(i hope),I done.

somebody can tell if i wrong, but i think your problem is just in web server, no in rf files... what program you use to up this .php ?

Reaction score
somebody can tell if i wrong, but i think your problem is just in web server, no in rf files... what program you use to up this .php ?
it's problem in SQL cannot connect to webserver

i try end stuck in here.

that is your problem, please read in FAQ, i've write what you need to do for that problem...
ammandes, i talk about web service ( apache, tomcat, jboss )... our he missed any config to make on SQL... i don't know... i'll try use this files yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

that is your problem, please read in FAQ, i've write what you need to do for that problem...

tks for reply =) i'm nowbie yet in rf creation =D

Reaction score
I confused right now(my sql 2005 has crashed and can't be install anymore)I think I will use sql 2000 or 2008 anything that can restore database.My os is windows xp sp3 32 bit(@liketurban FAQ???where???SQL cannot connect to webserver?you mean database cannot connect to webserver?how to fix that?Thx for reply,and sorry for have many question.

in first post dude -_-"
you not even read it???
SQL 2000 not work for this RF, at least you need SQL 2005++
btw, if you feel so hard for making account,
you can try this query :
Code:
INSERT INTO exgame.dbo.x2o_user (UserId,Password,UserName,email) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(12),'[COLOR="#FF0000"]username[/COLOR]')),(CONVERT (binary(12),'[COLOR="#FFD700"]password[/COLOR]')),'[COLOR="#FF0000"]username[/COLOR]','[COLOR="#00FF00"]email[/COLOR]')

INSERT INTO exgame.dbo.x2o_user1 (UserId,Password,UserName,email) VALUES ('[COLOR="#FF0000"]username[/COLOR]','[COLOR="#FFD700"]password[/COLOR]','[COLOR="#FF0000"]username[/COLOR]','[COLOR="#00FF00"]email[/COLOR]')

INSERT INTO rfweb.dbo.userlogin (userid,password) VALUES ('[COLOR="#FF0000"]username[/COLOR]','[COLOR="#FFD700"]password[/COLOR]')

keterangan :
username=ID game
password=password game
email=email game

Reaction score
Oh I really sorry!!!I already read it.but in there said appservl what is it? how to use it?And in the spoiler above what I must do?replace my register.php with that,in part exgame.dbo_user and next?Can I register but I not yet restore database?Thx again,I sorry to have many question.
first thing...
you need to go to cora21 threat guide to set up this server,
download the video, watch it, follow it carefully,
if you have trouble, before you ask, please read FAQ in first post,
if you still have problem about register/creating new account,
you can open SQL server management->login->click on "new query"->copy n paste that query in my spoiler above->change username, password, and email to whatever you want to be your ID in game->click execute/symbol "!"
and wait until finish, then close and if you have problem with game, you can ask here...

Reaction score
@liketurban and everyone that know this prob.
I really100x sorry for asking I already read an watch a lot and CAN make A ACCOUNT(horray).BUT I login and klik server and got this prob
.Error Failed to log into the world server.(10065).
Please how to fix that???please.

it's server side error,
i don't know which wrong, i never encounter that problem,
but i recommended you to reinstal your server then use wanker12 as "sa" SQL password
and don't change anything in initialize

after i trial n error finally can get through the game yeayy..
but the language is in chinese and no sound
where i can get the language pack and put the sound into the game ?
have you instal the patch???

Reaction score
about exp rate, read last point in FAQ (looks like you are toooooooo damn lazy to read it),
about strs and bla bla bla++++
please look at release section or use search...
it's already there,
please don't use "newbe"
newbe not a baby...
you can search and learn it, not ask it....
not ask people to feed you...

Reaction score
yeay i already can play this game.
btw is there any way to make all the pt to become gm?

pt skill and pt close range etc can be set into gm? coz i dont have enough time to make it gm manually

it's strange, but look like if you create account using query, the skill not GM aumatically, but when i use gamecp...
the pt will be GM automically,
btw for that, you can edit it in SQL,
there's query somewhere in this forum about that,
if i'am not wrong, you need to edit rfworld database,
dbot.tbl.base or dbo.tblgeneral, i'am a bit forget,
sory i can't help you cause my computer got virus, so i reinstall it...
and not installing this RF yet...

Back