Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im already in the process of making a ertail like giga 3 should be going live in a few months

Reaction score
too old version........

Not to old haha That's the best RF ever haha all this 216+ is rubbish!

Matt I know we don't like each other much but if you do it I will play it. Is that the version with 1 archon only right and black mau lvl 48 max?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ancient RF - Giga3

Classic 50 cap server
1 RL no council no members
no RL Buff
no Jetpack ability
No BM or OC maps
True RF online 1.0.5
fully operations
only donations are jades talics gems pots
default stock classic epic RF from the days of pay to play :)
1 of a kind server

mods dont remove this post plz ive worked 2 months in hex just to make this server its 1 of a kind and its classic alot of people have long since wanted this is for the players and the community to bring true rf back please allow this post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im work for this version now,

Makin Complete Server STRS and CLient STRS.

Making Zone Server STRS and bin STRS..

will share after complete.
hello can i had the client strs for launcher strs?
i manage to install this giga 3 on w8.1 x32 with mssql 2005 and it run completely fine
but due to lack of resource in my case vcpu on my vm i was intend to play it as a lan network
but i cant find the strs for launcher (for editing the ip) , i will surely happy if anyone provide the strs that i need thank u
image_2023-11-28_10-57-08 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums
image_2023-11-28_10-46-23 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hello can i had the client strs for launcher strs?
i manage to install this giga 3 on w8.1 x32 with mssql 2005 and it run completely fine
but due to lack of resource in my case vcpu on my vm i was intend to play it as a lan network
but i cant find the strs for launcher (for editing the ip) , i will surely happy if anyone provide the strs that i need thank uView attachment 252146View attachment 252147
If you are able to enter on your own computer you can use hex editor and find 127.0.0.1 and change it to your LAN IP, but honestly? Win 8.1 x32? At this day at this age 😱😱😱

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are able to enter on your own computer you can use hex editor and find 127.0.0.1 and change it to your LAN IP, but honestly? Win 8.1 x32? At this day at this age 😱😱😱
Okay thanks for the advice ill try it :D , me just follow the recommendation OS and Mssql from TS but due to my skill issue and too lazy for fixing the compatibility issue so i move up to earliest x32 bit with direct 3D Accleration on wkwkkwk

1701154800112 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

1701154384789 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks mate appreciate it works like charms
1701158074740 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back