Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For x86 system!

Suitable - w2k & w2k3 server
- sql 2005, 2008.... I checked on windows2000srv_x86 and SQL2005x86

download=Скачать

Client:

or

Client patch:
or
or
or
or

Server: (basically do not have to change anything (except in 2 files "GateIP=Your external address" worldinfo.ini))
or

Addon:
or
or

Installation:

Search for sql login sa pass=11111111111

Important:
When restoring a database - use the oldest archive (from 07.27.2007 14:45)!

Patch_en - Not quite all the English (English and Russian mixed)

Special thanks to:
- ragezone.com
- maindev.ru
- rfold.com (For inspiration and some client files)
- mmoworld.info

All taken from public sources.
I just gathered all in one place.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RFOnline_Open_Beta_1.0.3 - to be precise

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: wheres the DATABASE's?
In the archive server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im newbie how to used 1 loginserver 2 accountserver 3 zoneserver good obdc to database rf_user rf_world to my dbl change binary to vachar. my windows xp 32bit it is compateble rf and my windows 7 not working obdc native client sql server only how to fix the problem is accountserver db obdc problem not connect for win7. the launcher good login but not work server disable i try to all your instruction but not working my problem server and zoneserver... im sorry for my english wrong.... :*: :*: :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release, its all working great apart from one thing, the client has no sound, I currently have no sound while in the game, the launcher plays the mp3 like its meant to, but I don't even get the select a charcter sounds. I've made sure the sound is ticked in the options, I've even tried it unticked, I then compared files to another client, and well sound looks like it was rebuilt or something as nothing really looks the same anymore lol. I haven't edit any sound files, just wondering if anyone else has sounds on this client, or anyone knows how to fix it.

Edit: After lots and lots of fiddling, I've found its down to RF_Online.bin, but right now I have no way of making a different RF_Online.bin work, anyone that knows these files better that can shred some light at a possible fix, I'd really love sound :p

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
giga3.PNG - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga32.PNG - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga33 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga34 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Giga3 Server coming soon working on the translation files now :D

giga3.PNG - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga32.PNG - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga33 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums giga34 - [RE-UPLOAD] RF Giga3 (RePack) - RaGEZONE Forums

Giga3 Server coming soon working on the translation files now :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice Nova =)

My Old Post Got Deleted ^_^ , sorry about the talking about the POA =) hehe forgot the thread was about giga 3 ^_^ wanted to make a Grinding server in giga 3 =)

Back