Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-Upload]RF ONLINE 2.2.3.2 CLIENT PlayRF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which is more easier to modify/edit the .dat files of the server/client kaswyn server or this version.. im currently downloading the files and will try this at home.. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - [Re-Upload]RF ONLINE 2.2.3.2 CLIENT PlayRF - RaGEZONE Forums ahm what is the prob here i can't install it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
no problem guys :D

sharing is carryng :p

if you need patch for upgrade 223 to 2232 golden age or grand update,just PM me.

I have patch for upgrade client and downgrade client from 2232 to 223 BSB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ammandes

Thank you. :)

well when there are Russian patches, always would so:)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
test:test to RF_User.rfaccount
INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,accounttype,email,birthdate) VALUES ((CONVERT
(binary(16),'test')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'test1234')),'1','01/01/1980') <<<<< when i try this sql syntax the account has been successfully created but when i try connect with my launcher, it always say "wrong account input"

is anyone know how to resolve this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is mirror download client 2.2.3.2 playrf from mediafire
sorry if repost.

==================================

<<<<<<<(US Client Version
RF_Online_bin_GU_US.rar 2.3 MB )

<<<<<<<<<<(RU Version
RF_Online_bin_GU_RU.rar 2.4 MB )

special thanks to novanakal,,thanks for information of rf on
line.bin

thank you very much

Last edited:
Reaction score
your bin is not compatible,,or your data in client to server is not valid or not compatible and you get critical error,like
I put 11 new map in my server,in my client I just put bin not script ndmap.edf and map.edf in datatable en-gb and ru-ru when I login I get In accurate map information and when I enter to game "critical error" try to use other bin

Back