Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can find this usefull

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like this?

xclan - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah this's exacatly those files I wish I had the patience and time to make all those strs like you did well done I released coz someone sent pm to me asking for it. And I was hoping they make and release 1.5 strs -_-

Reaction score
like this?

xclan - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

Ah, good ol' RF. I send my 1.5a scripts and zone header to a couple people, next thing you know they're all over the place, and people act like they're something special.

If you're going to post screenshots of 1.5 scripts at least give credits to where you got them. Thanks. :)

Whats ironic is you are making fun of "leechers" in your signature. Where are the credits for the zoneserver header you used to make those structures, or did you just leech that from someone? ;)

3flDnG6 - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

Fortunately I don't trust anyone and didn't give anyone any important 1.5 data. Still tons of documentation and dev notes for 1.5 that will never see the light of day. Maybe I'll compile and release on rf-dev. Just a teaser but pretty sure I've already sent this to some people as well.

2qYBm1l - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have that misc folder with 1.5 scripts and cool tools -_- thnks to Ron we have those files since 2012-2013 I supose, for me there's no point in trying to use them since we only have lil information about 1.5 server files. and I cant implement modules or build the very old source of zoneserver with mods.. just want ppl to keep RF alive and i think. if someone could make a good use of those informations great but since this isn't my work if u ask me Ron I will remove the link... I just wish I could copy auto target function from redfox with it BUT...Failed ....:$:.... hehe

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
I have that misc folder with 1.5 scripts and cool tools -_- thnks to Ron we have those files since 2012-2013 I supose, for me there's no point in trying to use them since we only have lil information about 1.5 server files. and I cant implement modules or build the very old source of zoneserver with mods.. just want ppl to keep RF alive and i think. if someone could make a good use of those informations great but since this isn't my work if u ask me Ron I will remove the link... I just wish I could copy auto target function from redfox with it BUT...Failed ....:$:.... hehe

Oh no, you're fine. I was referring to dexterc2r.

As long as people know where the files came from I could care less. I love seeing everyone sharing stuff.

What I don't like is seeing people post screenshots of leeched files acting superior to others when they are a leecher themselves. His own signature makes fun of leechers yet he gives no credits when he posts his screenshots. Funny. :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol Ron someone release it free from russian forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone can better share the 1.5 server, if you want to use the 2232 server adapter 1.5 client, have to write their own network compatible, quantity is too large, do a demo, don't have the energy to do.

At the moment, something specialized can only be done on the basis of 2232。Such as racial exclusive weapons, daily rewards, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
daily rewards is something I have interest in learn how to do, coz I never tried to edit quests or dungeons :p

Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back