Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header

Reaction score
Why not lay out in open access? because everyone is interested to delve into the new version

i have open in indonesia server with Age of Patron Version in march.
and now closed.
theres not my main server, is my Friend Server.

all of content is same with Age of Patron / Cherice Hope Version
- Auto Target with TAB
- Quest Notice in MAP
- Catapult Area level 70
and more

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and now closed.

- Auto Target with TAB
- Quest Notice in MAP
- Catapult Area level 70
and more

:eek:tt: novanakal always in front of like yamaha wkwkwkwk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
and now closed.

- Auto Target with TAB
- Quest Notice in MAP
- Catapult Area level 70
and more

You can give access? to run:)

Reaction score
until today, you never know what a bug in 2232 server files...

sad dev

No, a sad dev is someone who tries to fix something improperly, breaks another system, then makes people pay for you to tell them how to fix it. The difference between you and I is I help people for free, with problems my "fixes" didn't cause.

Keep showing off files if you want. Let me know when you actually have a running 1.5 server. No hard feelings, I actually would like to see someone build up 1.5a properly, because I know how much effort it takes.

LKPCXDb - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

You may have this stuff now, but did you have it in 2012? No? Didn't think so. :)

nHTWzNu - [Release] 1.5 ZoneServer header - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes it would be quite good if somebody has shared to a zone V 1.5. Long ago many have scripts, and there is no zone :w00t:
So far there are only crutches for v 2232 Defcone allowing to play on the client :):

P.S. I don't understand why many consider RFonline dead when there is a lot of all possible to make with her and to return its so to speak to life, especially there is Defcone which will give this 2nd life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too Many Drama in Here :w00t::eek:tt:
just seat & watch what the next happen in this section :sleep:

I think many more leak files here & like a noob... he selling files from here and than show off to other with removing credits,in my country many more like that :w00t: every week many more private server is up and many more ppl call "RF Online DEV" open the service to setup rf online, anytime he sell too some file leaks from here :w00t:

in my opinion someone must create our forum make private section with invitation member and lets start to work like defcon, or patron, etc and anything you want :w00t:

Reaction score
Keep showing off files if you want. Let me know when you actually have a running 1.5 server. No hard feelings, I actually would like to see someone build up 1.5a properly, because I know how much effort it takes.

Defcon 1.5b

Reaction score
Too Many Drama in Here :w00t::eek:tt:
just seat & watch what the next happen in this section :sleep:

I think many more leak files here & like a noob... he selling files from here and than show off to other with removing credits,in my country many more like that :w00t: every week many more private server is up and many more ppl call "RF Online DEV" open the service to setup rf online, anytime he sell too some file leaks from here :w00t:

in my opinion someone must create our forum make private section with invitation member and lets start to work like defcon, or patron, etc and anything you want :w00t:

That is exactly why I am back and re-opened RF-Dev. Give me some time and I'll work with some other very good developers to bring RF back to life.

Defcon 1.5b

They are closing the 1.5 server because of too many issues afaik. It is a lot of work to fix, trust me.

Reaction score
They are closing the 1.5 server because of too many issues afaik. It is a lot of work to fix, trust me.
I know how many work is it, because we are working with Defcon more than a year already and only in March opened it for alpha test. But with every day it become better + we make it with Cerberus protection from the begining

Reaction score
I know how many work is it, because we are working with Defcon more than a year already and only in March opened it for alpha test. But with every day it become better + we make it with Cerberus protection from the begining

Gotcha. I was mis-informed then, as someone apparently not actually knowledgeable of your server told me you were closing 1.5 and reverting back to 2.2.3. I didn't find much info on your forums so I just assumed that was correct. Looking at it again most of the posts are closed to guests so thats why I didn't find anything.

I'll sign up and check it out later. If you've spent the time to turn it in to something actually playable, then good job honestly.

Reaction score
Gotcha. I was mis-informed then, as someone apparently not actually knowledgeable of your server told me you were closing 1.5 and reverting back to 2.2.3. I didn't find much info on your forums so I just assumed that was correct. Looking at it again most of the posts are closed to guests so thats why I didn't find anything.

I'll sign up and check it out later. If you've spent the time to turn it in to something actually playable, then good job honestly.

We closed 2232 server and opened Defcon with transfering of all characters and items.

If you want to work with Defcon server you need to make dev tools, write your own login server (default is trash and not work properly), delete limitation in 100 players online (the most hard part), chage many packets to make it work with 1.5b client (1.5a client have more bugs than server have).
And even after this you will need to fix bugs (a lot of old and new, that appear because korean devs of tried to fix old bugs), skills (many was changed), move system (it was totaly changed because of unsuccessfull tries to fix wallhack/flyhack and making pets, which should run near player and pick up items), dodge, attack, trade and so on. We already rewrite around 60% of server code, but it is not the end (many things we just turned off to make defcon at least similar to 2232).
That is why I say good luck to everyone, who want to open Defcon server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish I had that capability to rewrite it all,,, this zone header have information that ppl can use to compare it with GUheader right? but I donot have enough information on how to work with it... still I won't give up :) Supose I need to make new Cpp files. or maybe I'm wrong and I just need edit the old source to work with the information of this zone header

Reaction score
We closed 2232 server and opened Defcon with transfering of all characters and items.

If you want to work with Defcon server you need to make dev tools, write your own login server (default is trash and not work properly), delete limitation in 100 players online (the most hard part), chage many packets to make it work with 1.5b client (1.5a client have more bugs than server have).
And even after this you will need to fix bugs (a lot of old and new, that appear because korean devs of tried to fix old bugs), skills (many was changed), move system (it was totaly changed because of unsuccessfull tries to fix wallhack/flyhack and making pets, which should run near player and pick up items), dodge, attack, trade and so on. We already rewrite around 60% of server code, but it is not the end (many things we just turned off to make defcon at least similar to 2232).

In fact, I have been doing this, including 2232, a lot of code and logic are wrong, not to mention 1.5b, due to limited capacity and energy, progress is very slow, but compared with the 1.5B, 2232 BUG or less, I can only say that the development of CCR is not careful, see is that a lot of people write batch code, style is not unified

Reaction score

I know.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
puts the link from age of patron to download
coloca o link desde a idade do patrono até o downlaod

puts the link from age of patron to download

coloca o link desde a idade do patrono até o downlaod

Back