Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    29Posts

Re: [Release] 2.1.5 - Update 5 Server Files [RaGEZONE]

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Thanks =) But I didn't understand if they are modified by someone? Or it is real official scripts without modifications?

The OmegaRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date

Re: [Release] 2.1.5 - Update 5 Server Files [RaGEZONE]

@likertuban this was not a RaGEZONE release. These are completely different files. I have no idea why you merged these threads.

You don't merge two threads with two different files lol. Please close this and leave the other thread alone. This thread is severely outdated and the troubleshooting information does not apply here.

If you keep doing this I'll just stop posting stuff here. I'm sure others appreciate my releases more than you so please be a little courteous. If you want to merge threads, change the title to the new one too. Don't pick and choose how you want to mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by martin2 View Post
    Thanks =) But I didn't understand if they are modified by someone? Or it is real official scripts without modifications?
    The maps and scripts are unmodified as in the original file release. The only modifications are text cleanup and translations in the Initialize folder.

Please ask any new questions in the new thread and I'll be happy to help. These are different from the modified files in the original release for this thread, so ideally this thread needs to be deleted.
    Last edited by Ron; 07-08-17 at 03:19 PM.
    RF-Dev Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement