Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2.1.5 - Update 5 Server Files [RaGEZONE]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
went and setup a test server for 2.1.5 but keep running in to a DB error. Logs indicate the error is related to the COIN_TEST db. Checked the DB's ODCB's set the correct password and ODCB test works and the database is connecting. I did notice in the ini files no mssql user names or passwords were listed and yet it connected once the login and account were run. I also did notice that there is no billing DB ini like you find in 216. Would the passwords be inside the zone/login and account or do i have the wrong ini files.

Thanks for the info about the login server nova i would of gone crazy if i had gotten it after this db error

Zone error

connect cash DB failed

DBProcess_Alog

StartDatabase : COIN_TEST
StartDataBase Fail : COIN_TEST

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think i found a 2.1.5 clean client if anyone needs. Currently downloading. Need to see if its real.

Reaction score
@likertuban this was not a RaGEZONE release. These are completely different files. I have no idea why you merged these threads.

You don't merge two threads with two different files lol. Please close this and leave the other thread alone. This thread is severely outdated and the troubleshooting information does not apply here.

If you keep doing this I'll just stop posting stuff here. I'm sure others appreciate my releases more than you so please be a little courteous. If you want to merge threads, change the title to the new one too. Don't pick and choose how you want to mod.

Thanks =) But I didn't understand if they are modified by someone? Or it is real official scripts without modifications?

The maps and scripts are unmodified as in the original file release. The only modifications are text cleanup and translations in the Initialize folder.

Please ask any new questions in the new thread and I'll be happy to help. These are different from the modified files in the original release for this thread, so ideally this thread needs to be deleted.

Last edited:
Back