Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal

I've used this, but the file server does not last long .. had so often there is damage to zoneserver. (Crash)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've used this, but the file server does not last long .. had so often there is damage to zoneserver. (Crash)

u can check the zoneserver logs to know what's wrong with zoneserver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Golden age 2.2.3.2

I read on another post Ron made that the zone was packed so maybe that's whats causing the crashes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, i downloaded the files and set everything up, it seems to be working fine but when i run the client and try to login
Login Server Connection Failure, what seems to be the problem
Please help me
thanks guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well look like ragezone roll back cuz i had a post and now is gone ... anyways im having a problem when i log in say waiting for server response and then close anybody know how to fix this plz help me im a newbie

Well look like it was the client i just got an other client and work ...
Thanx for the share BTW...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Use this server file,
i manage to run everything and i have been able to log in using gm account but i couldnt login using user account, maybe i did any mistakes on sql query or i did mistakes on odbc, im not sure about it . Can anyone share the sql query to add new user to the database?
I also need 2.2.3.2 GM command list

i use this form tutorial and i have open external login
INSERT INTO RF_USER.dbo.tbl_rfaccount (Id,Password,accounttype,email,birthdate) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(16),'test')),(CONVERT (binary(24),'test')),'1','test@mailinator.com','01/01/1980')

I have 2 DB in bak for BILLING, RF_USER and RF_WORLD from this nova nakal and another one is from extreme server, now i confuse which one should i use?
which one is better or maybe less bug? anyone can give me suggestion?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release][RF-Dev] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal

Sir, the link is not working do you have mirror.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error opening LoginServerSD - [Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal - RaGEZONE Forums

Some one who can help what the problem i can't open both 3 exe file( LoginServerSD,ZoneServerUD_64,AccountServerSD )

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have same problem too, can any share the solution please, sorry my poor english

Your OS is 64 bits?
You have all dependencies files installed? ../2232RFDevByNovanakal\3.DB_Script\x64

.NET FRAMEWORK UPDATED?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone can helpme with this little problem, im trying to setup this release for a friend..

LITTLE PROBLEM - [Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal - RaGEZONE Forums

And i think the sql user /pass with the zoneserver is trying to connect is diferent. im using TH country Code

Lot of guides here use the rfrusaccount Country Code: RU. but nothing with TH country. if i try to run the server with RU Country code. i get tons errors. So i change it to default TH. but the damn zoneserver is trying to connect wit other account.

im going to try decompile the Zoneserver.. for get the password for TH country. If anyone know it, . can be helpfully if someone share the TH account for SQL server.

Accounts With Country Code WORKING AccountServerSD DB: RF_User :

Country Code: TH
user: thaiaccount
pass: @tjdrhd%xornr*sh

Country Code: CN
user: rfchinaaccount
pass: )*ckdlskrPwjd@(

Country Code: BR
user: rfbrazilaccount
pass: #rf%brazilaccount

Country Code: JP
user: rfjpaccount
pass: #rf%rhtn

Country Code: ID
user: rfindaccount
pass: #rf%indaccount

So any one have the TH account for zonerserver ?

1 Hour Later:
ok i get the name of the sql account is : rfthaiworld
The ZoneServer is trying to connect with that account., so i created it , but what is the password?.
the sq profiler i only can get the user,. but i have problems with to obtain the password. So anyone know the password.

The password for rfthaiworld is ?????

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i have same problem too, can any share the solution please, sory my poor english

Install the side by side exe needed use the search function to look for it or double check this release to see if its included.

@amadoflimd

I believe you are going about it the long way and there is a guide that shows you how to set up the nation codes by combining them with different nation codes for each ini file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Install the side by side exe needed use the search function to look for it or double check this release to see if its included.

@amadoflimd

I believe you are going about it the long way and there is a guide that shows you how to set up the nation codes by combining them with different nation codes for each ini file.

I searched alot, the onl problem is the zoneserver, and yes i have combining nation codes in AccountServerSD. LoginServer, Billing. But the problem is that message in the picture. The sql splitter showme the account. but not the password. Can you helpme to find that guide., i have hours looking for that answer.

And why the zoneserver when i put RU in the nation code. It show me nationcode error.? is a TH zoneserver?

1 hour later:
Finnaly. The User And Password for TH Country Code WORKING:

User: rfthaiworld
Pass: #sh%anwjr*xornr

WORKING.. BTW took a little more to decompile it... All is ok, now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server work nice share.

try to find the client :D ( any have recomanded link? )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi guys ive downloaded and have got everything configured as explained on the previous replies but i keep getting a weird error (CItemStoreManager::Instance()->Load()Fail!). Any ideas whats causing the error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:(( my sql enterprise version 10.000.550 any idea? i already googling but no new patch -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back