Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I have a problem, all server work fine, but when I log out, I got a roll back and my caracter is lv 1 again, and lost all itens... I search on forum and found nothing talking about this... anyone can help me?
I have a version 2.2.3 with this same problem... My brain is hot about this... pls help me. thks

PS.: Sorry my bad english and the ragezone is the best... ftw!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As maxpmes said, we have this annoying rollback every time we logout. We had the same problem when we tried the 2.2.3. We think that it might be something about the SQL, but we are not sure. If someone had the same problem or have any ideas about whats causing the rollback, please let us know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Não salva Level - [Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal - RaGEZONE Forums

Look this, I create a caracter, make my itens and log out, when will log again... look the lvl (1) with high lvl itens, I have 2 servers with the same problem, then I think this problem is from SQL, but I dunno what I can do for resolve this... anyone can help us???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was put password like @amadoflimd say to do, and like this guide say: http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-rf-v2-2-3-a-803273/

All work on server, but when log off, the character go back to lv 1 and lost Inventory itens...

I use SQL Server R2 Evaluation, Win7 64bits, this happens with the two server, 2.2.3 and 2.2.3.2

If I got more information, will put here... thks for all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Maxpmes maybe any Log in RF_world In dbo.tbl_base and dbo.tblgeneral Just delete or clean to sincron serial in RF_User and RF World
but i am not sure....This work hahahaha......

sory my bad english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Maxpmes maybe any Log in RF_world In dbo.tbl_base and dbo.tblgeneral Just delete or clean to sincron serial in RF_User and RF World
but i am not sure....This work hahahaha......

sory my bad english

I was try wipe the DB... and the error continue... I dunno what I need to do... =/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol...
wipe only serial dbo.tbl_base

this Comand:

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_base] where DCK='false'

This Wipe General Character in dbo World

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_general] where DCK='false'

This Wipe General

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_AccountTrunk] where DCK='false'

This Comand If RF_User Clean But Any character In RF_World

Soory If i am wrong Iam just Newbie ~_~

NovaNakal Spwan Plise hahahaha......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol...
wipe only serial dbo.tbl_base

this Comand:

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_base] where DCK='false'

This Wipe General Character in dbo World

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_general] where DCK='false'

This Wipe General

Use RF_World_Novus

Delete [dbo].[tbl_AccountTrunk] where DCK='false'

This Comand If RF_User Clean But Any character In RF_World

Soory If i am wrong Iam just Newbie ~_~

NovaNakal Spwan Plise hahahaha......

hahahaha, I've tried that too ... did not work ...

And with the help of pro Marnkx123 who tried to solve my problem ... was solved by uninstalling SQL Server 2008 R2 Evaluation in place and installing SQL 2008 Enterprise. But thank you for trying to help ... xD

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Guys it's just come to my attention that some ppl still use my DB fix on database

please check that part and also be sure if you have that fix on ur server rebuild it with ur real database name in case u still use that fix for hight server rate
RF_WORLD_NOVUS

Reaction score
Hello Magenik, Hello Ron

this is Zero the co-worker and co-admin of Unleash, we are working on our own server Unleash manage to up the server and everything is fine... but there's 1 problem that we encountered... its about the launcher we cant... connect the client to server we already tried the files that you provided >>> <<< but its not working... the launcher is just disappearing after you press the launcher it shows loading... blah blah then its gone... so its not working...
i saw a post somewhere that to able to connect through server with the launcher we need to edit the launcher through hex editor...
do you have a launcher file with a default ip? so i could CTRL+F it and find it easy...? and what is the ip?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hei anyone know what is the chip war time ?
I use this repack and dont know
when the chip war begin -_-a
silly mee :(
can anyone help me ?

Reaction score
Its something like 06:00, 14:00, and at 22:00. I think those are the times, not completely sure though.

Those are based off of whatever timezone your server is set to. Change your timezone to adjust the times. Or a better fix, modify your files to change the time instead of changing the server's timezone.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Since i'm using that repack

i just notice that Elven map have my custom edit from old old server (2.2.1) but someone removed boss on it

atm on that repack Elven map is fcked and it's not the real spawn list it's missing all boss

I will reupload original file for it

edit :

original Elven Map since on this pack they are removed and custom edited

so you'll have those boss enabled now
86 08/31/12 19:38:58 : Birth 18F07 >> Metal Elf Assasin(Dboss) Map(Cora) Pos(2135, 32, 3446)
87 08/31/12 19:38:58 : Birth 17007 >> Vafer Sharman(Dboss) Map(Cora) Pos(3974, 618, -4005)
88 08/31/12 19:38:58 : Birth 15107 >> Metal Elf Berserker(Dboss) Map(Cora) Pos(319, 183, 747)
89 08/31/12 19:38:58 : Birth 14D17 >> Dead Eldi Croche(DBoss) Map(Cora) Pos(-1552, 375, 1570)

Last edited:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
one more missing file in that pack

SystemGuardTower.ini where are all turret?

Added them into SVN

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@^ how to use the boss enable on elven ?
it is just replace or I need do something ??

and I still confuse about war time
I use my server for my conputer only ( offline )
then I start server and change the time to 8 next hour
still not the war time
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back