Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@^ how to use the boss enable on elven ?
it is just replace or I need do something ??

and I still confuse about war time
I use my server for my conputer only ( offline )
then I start server and change the time to 8 next hour
still not the war time
:(

just replace it to your map in serverside.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
if you want use original file of elven map

go in map folder (server side) backup your actual "Cora" folder then delete it and put the one i provide on SVN
and voila elven map will be same as Retail server (but retail is useless)

So i will work on it and make it playable for ppl cause right now no loot and no exp on mobs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
These files include various fixes and SQL patches posted on RF-Dev in a single download. Most of the bugs in previous files have been fixed and the server has been configured to work with the retail 2.2.3.2 client.

Thanks to novanakal for uploading this.

Link
Code:
http://filefactory.com/file/c2b4ccc/n/2232RFDevByNovanakal.7z

Password
Code:
www.rf-dev.net

hello sir, can you reupload this to mediafire or someone else can upload this to mediafire? im having a problem downloading from filefactory.

thanks

Retired Developer
Reaction score
[Warning]Novanakal Share

Mode : Online
Hello guys i just want to tell you to be carefull about novanakal server file share

i did Check all his work on RZ and i've noticed that almost all ppl who have issue with hacking use his server file

in fact he did edit zone and upload it to anyone and now he selling fix for the zoneserver he did share

that all

here proof

Left side his edited zone server where ppl can use GM power
Right side : original zone where gm power is disabled

Now you understand he selling fix for his crapy zone
Ron - [Release] 2.2.3.2 Golden Age - Repack by novanakal - RaGEZONE Forums

Mode : Offline

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: [Warning]Novanakal Share

Mode : Online
Hello guys i just want to tell you to be carefull about novanakal server file share

i did Check all his work on RZ and i've noticed that almost all ppl who have issue with hacking use his server file

in fact he did edit zone and upload it to anyone and now he selling fix for the zoneserver he did share

that all

here proof

Left side his edited zone server where ppl can use GM power
Right side : original zone where gm power is disabled

Now you understand he selling fix for his crapy zone

Mode : Offline

thx mage for this warning..now we must becarefull

Reaction score

dear magenik

is there any evidence about it?

maybe mr novanakal just leech this file from somewhere

i just seeing this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/hackers-loose-877554/

that busman said "2: Look for novas release that stops none gms from using such powers"

Keep Calm Guru ;)

Nope. The files he released are a modified version of the files I released, and the zone I originally had didn't have this issue. They were definitely modified by either novanakal or someone he worked with, and as far as I know he made that repack himself.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Nope. The files he released are a modified version of the files I released, and the zone I originally had didn't have this issue. They were definitely modified by either novanakal or someone he worked with, and as far as I know he made that repack himself.

ron in my invistegation all my script using novakal upload your old files got some bugs like my script in server side and client side :) its not like yours in rf dev its clean and running no have bugs you think novakal can't edit your old files?and reupload it to make new one :) sorry to tell this but that is my server got now :)

Reaction score

ron in my invistegation all my script using novakal upload your old files got some bugs like my script in server side and client side :) its not like yours in rf dev its clean and running no have bugs you think novakal can't edit your old files?and reupload it to make new one :) sorry to tell this but that is my server got now :)
I didn't say they were bugless. I never did any work on the files, they were the exact same files Novus Sector purchased. This modification doesn't exist in the backup I have from those files, it only exists in novanakal's repack.

I don't think you understand whats going on here.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I didn't say they were bugless. I never did any work on the files, they were the exact same files Novus Sector purchased. This modification doesn't exist in the backup I have from those files, it only exists in novanakal's repack.

I don't think you understand whats going on here.
sir i understand because all my hacker in my server use GM commands power :( like magenik said but your rf dev old files is good :) cause i use it before no hacker go in my server use gm command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

well, all we can do now is just fix all of this problem by our self....
example the GM command, then we can just change it by our self right ?
Thanks Magenix for the information.

:)

The Point if just fix all of the issue by your self, if true fix it and if not then calm.....
notthing wrong for posting something you think wrong for everyone safety.
everything here, from basic problem to big problem of rf server. we just need search or post here and all will help.

no flame, just said what i thinking.
sorry if i wrong.
^_^

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Well god knows who is good one or who is the bad one :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i think , we don't think bad to novanakal.

let's waiting him online to explain this problem :thumbup1:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

dear magenik

is there any evidence about it?

maybe mr novanakal just leech this file from somewhere

i just seeing this thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f152/hackers-loose-877554/

that busman said "2: Look for novas release that stops none gms from using such powers"

Keep Calm Guru ;)

I did say that but that fix is what creates the issue and it's not really a fix for gm commands i was incorrect it was a pt notice remover.

Retired Developer
Reaction score

If you read the original share of that offsets change you'll notice that many ppl reply about you dont have to edit Zone server for enable/disable Exp notice

all you have to do is edit .ini

but as ppl on any communauty doing is download without check when a member has many post as him over 500 post

as he have many post ppl say ok this file is ok we can use it (as i did i took his file without check first)
but when u check closely the file you can notice that things got edited and you wondering why he is sharing file for next selling you a fix for that server file

really if he want share a file then share with fix not something that was edited and make ppl suffer with hack

Sorry but this share pissed me off cause i never saw someone that everyone know now and share a bad file to ppl

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score

I think it's no secret I have no clue what any of this is but if someone (Ron/Busman?) can actually say to me "yep mang this poop is dodgy" then eh... please do :p:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Yeah was tested out a clean zone with none edited offsets dose not have the exploits magenik mentioned tho im sure you could use other tools to do the same thing. But the GM ability's are only usable for GM accounts with a clean zone.

Ron's original zone didn't have this issue as he said in his reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back