• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] 223 GM Commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
//RF2.2.3 Updated RF GM commands
//by Me

//Warning, based on the 2.2.3 server u got, some commands might have changed
//some 2.2.3 zone servers got modded commands.
//Retested all commands even oldest ones, removed old non-existing anymore ones.

I will ask like usual that if someone discover syntax of a command i dont know he can reply here to help me,
but i wont get my hopes up it never hapened, thats why i only share crappy stuff like gm commands...

//GM commands VERSION 223.01 (24.05.2009)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True, u can search all string with hex or attach a debugger and find ascii strings.

But where u got 2.2.3 files? theres any?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
//RF2.2.3 Updated RF GM commands
//by Me

//Warning, based on the 2.2.3 server u got, some commands might have changed
//some 2.2.3 zone servers got modded commands.
//Retested all commands even oldest ones, removed old non-existing anymore ones.

I will ask like usual that if someone discover syntax of a command i dont know he can reply here to help me,
but i wont get my hopes up it never hapened, thats why i only share crappy stuff like gm commands...

//GM commands VERSION 223.01 (24.05.2009)

dude can u share. the zoneserver., bro

Thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the list of commands I was looking for an updated one. The list I had was oldddddddddddddddddddd as dirt, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back