Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 223 GM Commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
//RF2.2.3 Updated RF GM commands
//by Me

//Warning, based on the 2.2.3 server u got, some commands might have changed
//some 2.2.3 zone servers got modded commands.
//Retested all commands even oldest ones, removed old non-existing anymore ones.

I will ask like usual that if someone discover syntax of a command i dont know he can reply here to help me,
but i wont get my hopes up it never hapened, thats why i only share crappy stuff like gm commands...

//GM commands VERSION 223.01 (24.05.2009)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True, u can search all string with hex or attach a debugger and find ascii strings.

But where u got 2.2.3 files? theres any?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
//RF2.2.3 Updated RF GM commands
//by Me

//Warning, based on the 2.2.3 server u got, some commands might have changed
//some 2.2.3 zone servers got modded commands.
//Retested all commands even oldest ones, removed old non-existing anymore ones.

I will ask like usual that if someone discover syntax of a command i dont know he can reply here to help me,
but i wont get my hopes up it never hapened, thats why i only share crappy stuff like gm commands...

//GM commands VERSION 223.01 (24.05.2009)

dude can u share. the zoneserver., bro

Thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the list of commands I was looking for an updated one. The list I had was oldddddddddddddddddddd as dirt, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back